I just want you guys to just stop arguing about this shit since it's a waste of time anyway. If you're going to argue about it, make a thread in TGB. "Herogashix Hate Thread" if you want. I just don't like how you guys find it fun to argue about this stuff. I point out things I find easy and stuff, and post scores that are worse (mostly from not playing a lot from 11eleven teens to now.) Can you guys back off? I'm sure the actual people who come to this thread expect to see scores are sick of seeing drama.
But seriously guys, can we just leave it at "Herogayshix is bs" and just drop every discussion? You don't have to admire my scores, guys.
no
stop posting bs scores, all it does is waste everybody's time and starts dumb shit
not to mention that "herogashix is bs" will follow you for a while. i mean look at dossar, he used to bs scores out the ASS years ago and still people say he's bs.
stop posting scores for a couple months, come back with a legit vid/legit scoredump. that's what everyone did if they were caught bsing scores
Comment