FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MikeShinoda12345
    *\(^o^)/*
    • Oct 2008
    • 1890

    #1231
    Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

    lol I can't even fc momentary life
    idk why

    Comment

    • jprox445
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2009
      • 532

      #1232
      Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

      WHY ME WHY!!!! **** MY LIFE!

      Comment

      • typing like wat
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2009
        • 535

        #1233
        Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

        why cant i drop 6 goods after 22 tries?(R:# is the number of times you have played a song by clicking the "Play this song again" button at the results screen)
        Originally posted by sayuncle990
        Shit goes down, Typing like wat goes up. Basic physics.
        Dragonsfury member

        Comment

        • V-Ormix
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 4677

          #1234
          Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

          ohhh yeee, u alrdy know also, I swear ive heard this before and bam it hit me... the ware wolf level from killer instinct but guess thats why its named what it is...

          Edit: flipsta that 12barz is cool
          Last edited by V-Ormix; 01-24-2012, 09:08 PM.

          Comment

          • Kirby615
            Music is my soul
            • Nov 2005
            • 284

            #1235
            Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

            This file is super fun!

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #1236
              Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
              I don't know what to say about this score.
              The boos make it look lulzy, but the accuracy is pretty nice
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • Magicturbo
                Beatrix~
                • Jul 2008
                • 1508

                #1237
                Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                More VC SDGs and wannabes





                I'm getting BENscores; misses with good PA


                I went for the FC and did exceptionally well... but look at the combo on this one. Miss, good, and boo RIGHT at the end, because I blinked

                Comment

                • flipsta_lombax
                  Lombax Connoisseur
                  • May 2006
                  • 2556

                  #1238
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                  The boos make it look lulzy, but the accuracy is pretty nice
                  The boos are what disappointed me. Also got some lulzy goods from easy parts. I should have had a 10g run on this song.

                  But I'm getting there. Besides Time to Eye, this song seems like it'll be my other FGO SDG.
                  Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                  Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #1239
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    I'm coming after you Op... (I can finally hit bursts a little, yessssss)
                    Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 01-25-2012, 07:50 AM.

                    Comment

                    • hi19hi19
                      lol happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 12194

                      #1240
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Holy crap reuben that megapost

                      p.s. I read every word <3


                      Comment

                      • Zekramcross
                        The Break Ends
                        • May 2011
                        • 1786

                        #1241
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by magicturbo
                        More VC SDGs and wannabes
                        @ 7 clean on XP - Ok, maybe I'll try a little harder on this song and not whine that there are jacks in it. I'll try matching this. This a good score by the way.

                        @ 6-0-0-1 on Szamar - Your're getting close to me 0.0. I might need to step it up even more. I want to see you AAA this becuase I know you have the drive to do it.

                        @ 7 clean on RR3 - I played this, but I don't honestly know what I got on it. I'm sure you beat my score though. Good job! You're making me work. I like it! haha

                        @ 1 miss on Splash and session - Ouch. You can FC these no problem. I haven't played splash nor session I believe and if I did it was probably a long time ago. haha.

                        Watch out for me becuase I'm not going to let you get the VC AAA first! >:-3

                        Comment

                        • V-Ormix
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 4677

                          #1242
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                          I'm coming after you Op... (I can finally hit bursts a little, yessssss)
                          :I gj

                          Comment

                          • 00Razor00
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3530

                            #1243
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                            I'm coming after you Op... (I can finally hit bursts a little, yessssss)
                            o:


                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                            Comment

                            • ~Zeta~
                              Flag Master
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 2156

                              #1244
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              pretty sick, ez

                              Comment

                              • .Gazelle.
                                Mr. Skeltal
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 1506

                                #1245
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                im not warmed up yet, i smell my first fmo sdg 8)
                                Attached Files


                                Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                                Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                                Comment

                                Working...