My score on my second time playing this file, I've been getting lots of scores like these lately but this is by far the funniest
Lots of 37s and 7s, and the combined perfects and amazings are 2037
Omg.... I need to be bumped. This score is just alkdnf;ladfnoai
[ATTACH]30807[/ATTACH]
What the in the Sam Hell? I CAN'T DO THAT!
In other news... here's some scores from me. (Uh oh, here comes Charu again)
Lets start off with an easy one from me. I kind of played this randomly and got that AAA. Take that you gallops!
This one I'm proud of because I HATE ANCHORS, and finally getting a good enough SDG on it made my day, so have some RADIO HEADS!
These next two I'm really proud of today. This one I'm happy because I FINALLY FC'd it with decent PA... I think decent for this type of chart anyways. HAVE SOME SKELETOR!
And here comes the final one.
...
You sure?
Okay, I'll share.
LOL COMBO SCORING!!!111ONEONEONE
My quest for ONI continues.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Another FC get finally, only reason I got the FC was because of that one jacky area toward the end of the file, you'll know when you see my boo count sky rocket at the particular point.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)
It's Only Natural BF
Southern Cross BF
Minute Waltz v2 BF
Novo Mundo BF
Stark Raving Mad BF
Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
Choprite 2 clean
Rottel 2 clean
J&C 2 clean
Chronograph 2-1-0-1
BB Evo 3 clean
Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
Epilogue 3-0-0-1
Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
Gravity Blast 4 clean
Just Why 4 clean
Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
300 4-0-0-1
Pure Ruby 5 clean
Destination of the Heart 5 clean
Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
Oni 6 clean
Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
Ambient Angels 6 clean
Colorful Course 6 clean
Hajnal 6 clean
Arsonist 7-0-0-1
Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
Face in the Gutter 8 clean
Kanon Medley 8 clean
Colibri 8 clean
Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean
Originally posted by Moogle-master
To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.
Comment