FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #1321
    Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by U.N. Owen
    @hi19: I remember you saying something about not being able to sdg Night and Day. I pulled this out of my ass a few hours ago (previous best was 11 clean). So there's still some hope for you yet.
    Yeah I still have 10 clean, I always seem to goodrush somewhere on my solid SDG runs >_<
    That's a sick score though, grats.


    All things considered this is pretty clean.
    EDIT- wow this is really close to my first 6 TP get




    I screwed up on the 32nds, unusual. This would have been a 1-0-0-X run had I not.




    I can suddenly do this file 0_o




    Whoa man, huge rank jump...
    I swear I can get a FC with 60s goods and under 10 averages, but it's just not happening.
    I always seem to dump a HUGE amount of crap somewhere random in the file >_<
    Last edited by hi19hi19; 01-27-2012, 03:23 AM.


    Comment

    • MikeShinoda12345
      *\(^o^)/*
      • Oct 2008
      • 1890

      #1322
      Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

      that grind2 O_O

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #1323
        Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Sick Reality and grind2

        Fix that AQD though. It's pretty easy once you familiarize with the patterns.

        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #1324
          Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by popsicle_3000
          man thats an epic score!


          aaand FC #600. and 17th 10
          Thanks, congrats on #600 FC get


          Comment

          • Shikari
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 2055

            #1325
            Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~



            lmao


            edit:



            lmao 2.0
            Last edited by Shikari; 01-27-2012, 09:37 AM.

            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Shikari for resident profile artist

            Comment

            • Anaru
              Banned
              • Dec 2011
              • 1530

              #1326
              Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

              damn hi19 improving really fast

              go for reality AAA asap

              Comment

              • 00Razor00
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 3530

                #1327
                Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                mfw hi19's reality is better than mine


                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                Comment

                • justin_ator
                  🥓<strong><span style="col
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 7648

                  #1328
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  ^^ this

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1329
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Losing

                    Raging

                    Winning

                    Comment

                    • iironiic
                      D6 FFR Legacy Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 4342

                      #1330
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      hi19, your grind2 score is better than mine ): How did you get 2-4 goods on the hardest bursty part of the song? ):

                      Comment

                      • hi19hi19
                        lol happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 12194

                        #1331
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by iironiic
                        hi19, your grind2 score is better than mine ): How did you get 2-4 goods on the hardest bursty part of the song? ):
                        Pressed the buttons really fast, got lucky?


                        I have no idea what the first two burst patterns are in that file, I just play until I get a decent run through them, then the rest is readable and just a question of speed.


                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #1332
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          You can improve that 80's, Hi19, the whole file is jumptrills.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • bmah
                            shots FIRED
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 8448

                            #1333
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            How do you execute the [14] [14] [14] [14][23][14] patterns in I hate the 80s? Hard to minitrill on both hands ([14][23][14]) at that speed.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1334
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              I nailed it randomly by not tensing up my hands, but it's incredibly hard to do when you have a aaa going. .-. /lol psychology
                              I look at it like [14][23] *break* [14] except that there's no break rofl..
                              Last edited by Hakulyte; 01-27-2012, 01:13 PM.

                              Comment

                              • hi19hi19
                                lol happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 12194

                                #1335
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by bmah
                                How do you execute the [14] [14] [14] [14][23][14] patterns in I hate the 80s? Hard to minitrill on both hands ([14][23][14]) at that speed.
                                Same way you do Camel lol

                                I had just been hitting the [14][23][14] as two quads and taking the two boos, but now I can hit them as is... that's what I meant by 0_o at suddenly being able to do the file.
                                I don't think there's any way to cheat the pattern, which is part of the reason it's so annoying.


                                Comment

                                Working...