SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #1081
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    Holy shit c595 XD

    sick score Luis
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #1082
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      Holy shit c595 XD

      sick score Luis
      What's so "holy shit" about that? :s


      The score is very nice though

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #1083
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        I thought he used a higher CMOD before so that's why

        Also, PACK PREVIEW !_!

        Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-5-2011, 02:43 PM.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #1084
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          gr8 gfx

          [contact me if you need some decent ones]
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • Shikari
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 2055

            #1085
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            Originally posted by samurai7694
            C595. Impressive.

            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Shikari for resident profile artist

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #1086
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
              I thought he used a higher CMOD before so that's why

              Also, PACK PREVIEW !_!

              since i couldnt stand these i made you a set :> (simple & clean)



              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #1087
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                omfg

                I just fuccen died from that XDDD
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • AlexDest
                  good hot
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 5309

                  #1088
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  random play


                  hehu

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #1089
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    Originally posted by samurai7694
                    i did good, me thinks.

                    Damnit, you beat my score XD
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • leonid
                      I am leonid
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 8080

                      #1090
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      I made a thread http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=117743



                      Proud member of Team No

                      Comment

                      • _Stepdude_
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 641

                        #1091
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        Pretty good score for me


                        Can't beat my old record >_>


                        Idn, felt decent.




                        This is one akward file lmao


                        Getting closer to da AA


                        Can't beat my old record here either


                        or AAA this





                        This AAA is pretty awesome though. Finally nailed the lefthand jacks.

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #1092
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          alex why you gotta quad sweet donuts =/

                          how do you ma that trill

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #1093
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Originally posted by who_cares973
                            alex why you gotta quad sweet donuts =/

                            how do you ma that trill
                            Yeah Alex, i would like to know too ;___;
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • Coolboyrulez0
                              VICES
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 10042

                              #1094
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              put a donk on it



                              what can good MAsters get on this [teens, i'd guess]

                              from stargroups' Sagittarius pack btw



                              Rdit: put some better MA on it

                              Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 03-6-2011, 11:49 AM.
                              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #1095
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                bonus score:



                                SDP AAA is very possible
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...