Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
Brag Board Archives
SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
387
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
23
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
123
173
387
template
Next
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#1081
03-5-2011, 02:28 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Holy shit c595 XD
sick score Luis
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
customstuff
♥C.S. + A.M.♥
Join Date:
Nov 2006
Posts:
4892
Share
Post
#1082
03-5-2011, 02:34 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Originally posted by
DossarLX ODI
Holy shit c595 XD
sick score Luis
What's so "holy shit" about that? :s
The score is very nice though
Originally posted by
MrMagic5239
Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
Originally posted by
customstuff
Originally posted by
MrMagic5239
welcome to D6
start playing
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#1083
03-5-2011, 02:36 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
I thought he used a higher CMOD before so that's why
Also, PACK PREVIEW !_!
Last edited by
DossarLX ODI
;
03-5-2011, 02:43 PM
.
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
10042
Share
Post
#1084
03-5-2011, 02:56 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
gr8 gfx
[contact me if you need some decent ones]
https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/
Comment
Post
Cancel
Shikari
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2010
Posts:
2055
Share
Post
#1085
03-5-2011, 03:31 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Originally posted by
samurai7694
C595. Impressive.
Originally posted by
gold stinger
Shikari for resident profile artist
Comment
Post
Cancel
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
10042
Share
Post
#1086
03-5-2011, 03:34 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Originally posted by
DossarLX ODI
I thought he used a higher CMOD before so that's why
Also, PACK PREVIEW !_!
since i couldnt stand these i made you a set :> (simple & clean)
https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#1087
03-5-2011, 03:42 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
omfg
I just fuccen died from that XDDD
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
AlexDest
good hot
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2007
Posts:
5309
Share
Post
#1088
03-5-2011, 03:42 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
random play
hehu
Comment
Post
Cancel
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
7315
Share
Post
#1089
03-5-2011, 03:55 PM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Originally posted by
samurai7694
i did good, me thinks.
Damnit, you beat my score XD
===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================
Comment
Post
Cancel
leonid
I am leonid
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Posts:
8080
Share
Post
#1090
03-6-2011, 05:44 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
I made a thread
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=117743
Proud member of Team No
Comment
Post
Cancel
_Stepdude_
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2010
Posts:
641
Share
Post
#1091
03-6-2011, 07:34 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Pretty good score for me
Can't beat my old record >_>
Idn, felt decent.
This is one akward file lmao
Getting closer to da AA
Can't beat my old record here either
or AAA this
This AAA is pretty awesome though. Finally nailed the lefthand jacks.
Comment
Post
Cancel
who_cares973
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
15407
Share
Post
#1092
03-6-2011, 08:25 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
alex why you gotta quad sweet donuts =/
how do you ma that trill
Comment
Post
Cancel
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
7315
Share
Post
#1093
03-6-2011, 10:00 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Originally posted by
who_cares973
alex why you gotta quad sweet donuts =/
how do you ma that trill
Yeah Alex, i would like to know too ;___;
===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================
Comment
Post
Cancel
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
10042
Share
Post
#1094
03-6-2011, 11:44 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
put a donk on it
what can good MAsters get on this [teens, i'd guess]
from stargroups' Sagittarius pack btw
Rdit: put some better MA on it
Last edited by
Coolboyrulez0
;
03-6-2011, 11:49 AM
.
https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/
Comment
Post
Cancel
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
10042
Share
Post
#1095
03-6-2011, 11:58 AM
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
bonus score:
SDP AAA is very possible
https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
23
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
123
173
387
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment