SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AlexDest
    good hot
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2007
    • 5309

    #4966
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    wow

    Comment

    • V-Ormix
      Banned
      • Aug 2008
      • 4677

      #4967
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      wow

      Comment

      • Xayphon
        sausage
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2008
        • 1630

        #4968
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        who the **** is lil, damn

        Comment

        • oldCaartoon
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2011
          • 49

          #4969
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          oh, i forgot to post her score XD, i was omg when i saw her name with colors, but her score was buged or something like that xd

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #4970
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            i quit
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • Xayphon
              sausage
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2008
              • 1630

              #4971
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              ah, ok

              Comment

              • MinaciousGrace
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2007
                • 4278

                #4972
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                lmao you actually played through wiha thats impressive on its own

                Comment

                • icontrolyourworld
                  Enjoy life!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4197

                  #4973
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                  i'll AAA this someday XD


                  almost 290mil D:


                  i think this is sick or something XD


                  my best score in this song


                  I hate this file :B


                  MA haha





                  Quad soon o:

                  omg oc :')

                  Comment

                  • DJMAYYYNE
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 609

                    #4974
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    huh

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #4975
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      If you're getting that kind of MA on Disregard, I seriously think you should try passing that file on Justice
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • lukestepwalker
                        NEVER GOIN PRO
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1137

                        #4976
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        some Judge 5 index videos pretty beast




                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CurtmT8avs (AAA)

                        Comment

                        • V-Ormix
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 4677

                          #4977
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          this made me sweat... leave me alone, I know I am bad xD

                          Comment

                          • kaiten123
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2008
                            • 1117

                            #4978
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            bad habits


                            even more bad habits


                            1.1 rate, improved

                            Comment

                            • Zon Fire
                              ♎♏
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1082

                              #4979
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              oldCaartoon- That everlong beginner is probably one of the best scores ever achieved. Very nice job!

                              Comment

                              • V-Ormix
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4677

                                #4980
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                this theme is amazing

                                Comment

                                Working...