SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Herogashix
    D7 Dating Sim Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2009
    • 2183

    #4411
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    Originally posted by _Stepdude_
    That's not bad, but you could easily AA it. :L v2 isn't even hard.

    I really don't think I can AA this.


    Going for combo.


    Well, I can't touch this anymore. :L

    Comment

    • agonist
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2010
      • 75

      #4412
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      taking my head out the game for awhile. gotta get a job and focus on other shit but i'll be back

      kb on the brink of death

      one of my favorite files. 2p improvement

      LOL kb cut out at the end

      clean score whaaat

      another 2p improvement

      Comment

      • Tyson ultima
        Autismspeaks.gov
        • Nov 2006
        • 1421

        #4413
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        Yo agonist your scores are so ****ing hilarious XDDD.

        Lol bout to buy you a logitech ultrax premium out of pity XPP

        Comment

        • agonist
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2010
          • 75

          #4414
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          lol those're hella cheap, are they any good? i planned on buying a razer once i find a job but i might settle for something less expensive. it shouldn't be too much longer

          Comment

          • agonist
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2010
            • 75

            #4415
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            sweet thanks for the link man, i'll buy one if i change my mind on the razer

            Comment

            • LJRoX
              Banned
              • Mar 2005
              • 2762

              #4416
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              I want that keyboard but I can't seem to find one anywhere

              Comment

              • _Stepdude_
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2010
                • 641

                #4417
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                I want a razor :3

                Comment

                • Shikari
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 2055

                  #4418
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  ah da good ol' logitech ultrax piece of gayness

                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Shikari for resident profile artist

                  Comment

                  • igotrhythm
                    Fractals!
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 6535

                    #4419
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    I will never ****ing get this kind of score on this song again.

                    Last edited by igotrhythm; 09-27-2011, 11:03 AM.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #4420
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      I normally don't post scores anymore but HOLY SHIT this was one hell of a fluke MA run...
                      [/URL]
                      I have a video run but it is only a 52 perfect AAA. Should I upload it?
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • Tyson ultima
                        Autismspeaks.gov
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1421

                        #4421
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        Wtf is this shit?!!?!

                        Comment

                        • Zon Fire
                          ♎♏
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1082

                          #4422
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          Yes! upload.

                          That MA though...holy.

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #4423
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Alright then, it seems like the school's wifi is shit so i will upload it when I get home
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • flash dualist
                              u wot m8?
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1225

                              #4424
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~


                              Jumpstream MA isn't my thing. Could've been 99% if it was below 30p. I'll fix it later.
                              Last edited by flash dualist; 09-27-2011, 09:29 PM.
                              ---C925, overhead---
                              My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                              My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                              Comment

                              • Herogashix
                                D7 Dating Sim Player
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 2183

                                #4425
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                Haha, finally.

                                Edit: Forgot to upload this.
                                Last edited by Herogashix; 09-27-2011, 09:51 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...