SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AlexDest
    good hot
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2007
    • 5309

    #4261
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    omg ma

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #4262
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Holy shit that data drain 1.1 is a good deal cleaner than my pass lmfao, nice to see you finally try it
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • leonid
        I am leonid
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2008
        • 8080

        #4263
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        A teaser score for FFR autumn pack <: I'm expecting somewhere around 15p aaa from mike and alex




        Proud member of Team No

        Comment

        • leonid
          I am leonid
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Oct 2008
          • 8080

          #4264
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          ~_~




          Proud member of Team No

          Comment

          • leonid
            I am leonid
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Oct 2008
            • 8080

            #4265
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            jioklfejiofalkfjioasfeoi fcuk

            so close




            Proud member of Team No

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #4266
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              lol you got one less CB than I did
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • leonid
                I am leonid
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Oct 2008
                • 8080

                #4267
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                sup stai





                holy shit holy shit almost supped baha
                am I good yet

                Last edited by leonid; 09-20-2011, 10:38 PM.



                Proud member of Team No

                Comment

                • leonid
                  I am leonid
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 8080

                  #4268
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  I'm just gonna keep posting




                  Proud member of Team No

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #4269
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    gg getting more CBs than greats on OML light
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • leonid
                      I am leonid
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 8080

                      #4270
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~













                      PA can go **** itself



                      Proud member of Team No

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #4271
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        noob leonid go AA leonid's OP
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • LJRoX
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2762

                          #4272
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          Originally posted by leonid
                          i scks at this file

                          whao sck red

                          Comment

                          • Ziergdsx18
                            ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 2800

                            #4273
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            wtf


                            | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                            Comment

                            • NekoGon
                              щ(゚Д゚щ)
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 2709

                              #4274
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



                              Comment

                              • LJRoX
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 2762

                                #4275
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                jhhgfjfghjgfjhfgj





                                Last edited by LJRoX; 09-20-2011, 11:44 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...