FFR Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emo_Saur_
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2007
    • 2952

    #59161
    Re: FFR Scores

    Jokes? Oh no way, this website is serious business.

    I hate jumpstreams with a passion.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • krunkykai22
      <3 Jumpstream <3
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2006
      • 5436

      #59162
      Re: FFR Scores

      lol yea yea yea plan xD

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #59163
        Re: FFR Scores

        Originally posted by Superfreak04
        I can prolly AAA this with time, not so hard, sup?
        fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #59164
          Re: FFR Scores

          Wow awesome score Eric.

          Comment

          • kmay
            Don't forget me
            • Jan 2007
            • 6532

            #59165
            Re: FFR Scores

            how to buy that song?

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #59166
              Re: FFR Scores

              3,500 credits in the FFR shop I believe.

              Comment

              • kmay
                Don't forget me
                • Jan 2007
                • 6532

                #59167
                Re: FFR Scores

                it won't let me buy it though
                Credits:842,326
                i think i have juuuust enough to buy it

                Last edited by kmay; 12-8-2010, 12:19 PM.

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #59168
                  Re: FFR Scores

                  Use Velocity's engine to purchase the song. The shop in the main ffr engine is dysfunctional.

                  Comment

                  • smartdude1212
                    2 is poo
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 6687

                    #59169
                    Re: FFR Scores

                    Yes, comfort me. Everybody. :>

                    Comment

                    • Emo_Saur_
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 2952

                      #59170
                      Re: FFR Scores

                      I bought it just fine in-game on the site. That goes along with every other song I bought for pianocore. I wonder why it works for some, but not for others.

                      Yes, comfort me. Everybody :>
                      Woah bro, no-homo.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #59171
                        Re: FFR Scores

                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        Yes, comfort me. Everybody. :>

                        Comment

                        • Emo_Saur_
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 2952

                          #59172
                          Re: FFR Scores

                          Originally posted by Jtehanonymous


                          BEAR HUG TEHE
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • TC_Cyrenics
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 963

                            #59173
                            Re: FFR Scores

                            Not gonna retry soon... if can help.

                            Originally posted by kaiten123
                            wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                            Comment

                            • Reincarnate
                              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 6332

                              #59174
                              Re: FFR Scores

                              seriously why does everyone suck at ERB

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #59175
                                Re: FFR Scores

                                I suck at it because I'm horrible at jacks. I know I can AAA it though, I actually have gotten 1-0-1-0 on it (should have been 0-0-1-0 but I split the last jump of the song, welp).

                                Comment

                                Working...