FFR Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emo_Saur_
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2007
    • 2952

    #55066
    Re: FFR Scores

    Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
    how the hell do you PA those 12th roll things OWA??? I dump a crap load of goods on those.
    because he doesn't suck, like you.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • kjwkjw
      >w<
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2007
      • 2585

      #55067
      Re: FFR Scores

      About time I got this, too bad it's a VC now =.=



      EDIT: Awwwww yeahhhhhh.
      Last edited by kjwkjw; 10-23-2010, 10:18 PM.


      Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
      Project Sekai 535

      Comment

      • krunkykai22
        &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 5436

        #55068
        Re: FFR Scores

        I don't care what anyone says K8107 is definitely an FMO with the one hand trill combination of jumps. my opinion

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #55069
          Re: FFR Scores

          Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
          how the hell do you PA those 12th roll things OWA??? I dump a crap load of goods on those.
          The worst ones are the 2 framer 12th jacks in between those rolls.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          • OneHandNow
            Banned
            • Sep 2006
            • 5305

            #55070
            Re: FFR Scores

            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            BF'd Caprice (4th time), PE Gym (5th time), and Erad (7th time iirc)

            and then it just wouldn't stop
            Don't stop me now (cause Im havin a good time)
            Don't stop me now (yes Im havin a good time)
            I don't want to stop at all~

            Comment

            • bob bob
              This Is How We Do It~
              • Oct 2006
              • 3226

              #55071
              Re: FFR Scores

              Time for a mini score dump!
              Lol thought i aaa'd this


              I can do better than this, fun file


              Didnt screw up the ending woop


              lol


              Hooray for mirror-Part 1


              Hooray for mirror-Part 2


              Bf fix


              Now for da best one


















































              Ps.Mirror part 3

























              BONG RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

              Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
              Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
              Waiting for 2 Million members...
              5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


              Comment

              • OneHandNow
                Banned
                • Sep 2006
                • 5305

                #55072
                Re: FFR Scores

                Nice AAAs bob bob

                ..too bad I AAA'd Slaytronic sightread.

                Comment

                • bob bob
                  This Is How We Do It~
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3226

                  #55073
                  Re: FFR Scores

                  I had a booflag

                  IT NEEDED FIXING
                  Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                  Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                  Waiting for 2 Million members...
                  5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                  Comment

                  • OneHandNow
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5305

                    #55074
                    Re: FFR Scores

                    KAPOW







                    KERBLAMMMM. teehee.

                    Comment

                    • krunkykai22
                      &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 5436

                      #55075
                      Re: FFR Scores

                      I ... WILL ... AAA .... ROTTELLLLLLLLL ...

                      XD nice scores OHN!!!! there not easy songs.

                      Comment

                      • bob bob
                        This Is How We Do It~
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3226

                        #55076
                        Re: FFR Scores

                        THANK GOD FOR MIRROR 8)

                        Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                        Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                        Waiting for 2 Million members...
                        5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                        Comment

                        • Plan_Bsk81127
                          snooches
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 6420

                          #55077
                          Re: FFR Scores

                          nice AAA =]

                          Comment

                          • Etylukah
                            Ultimate Gamer
                            • May 2009
                            • 491

                            #55078
                            Re: FFR Scores

                            Trying over and over on 4min long files is painful. >:
                            22nd to AAA. It's not that hard but i can understand why it's underplayed.


                            Booflag fixed yay.


                            Will probably try to get Oni on AIM Anthem or Club if it still gives it..
                            Last edited by Etylukah; 10-24-2010, 12:16 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Plan_Bsk81127
                              snooches
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 6420

                              #55079
                              Re: FFR Scores

                              DAYUM O_O

                              Comment

                              • bob bob
                                This Is How We Do It~
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3226

                                #55080
                                Re: FFR Scores

                                ****



                                you
                                Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                                Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                                Waiting for 2 Million members...
                                5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                                Comment

                                Working...