FFR Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • leonid
    I am leonid
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Oct 2008
    • 8080

    #48841
    Re: FFR Scores

    And I vote this file to be the Hardest FMO



    Proud member of Team No

    Comment

    • [TeRa]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 9922

      #48842
      Re: FFR Scores

      If you actually roll rather than jumptrill it's way easier, at least IMO. Though for all I know you're already rolling them >_>

      Comment

      • leonid
        I am leonid
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2008
        • 8080

        #48843
        Re: FFR Scores

        I think I can AAA that file with 1/50 of the chance.

        I'll whore it for 500 times later.



        Proud member of Team No

        Comment

        • MinaciousGrace
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2007
          • 4278

          #48844
          Re: FFR Scores

          ****ing gay i hate you all

          Comment

          • A2P
            FFR Veteran
            • Apr 2009
            • 3127

            #48845
            Re: FFR Scores



            I hate that trill X_X

            Comment

            • MrRubix
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2026
              • 8340

              #48846
              Re: FFR Scores

              OWA what kind of keyboard do you use?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

              Comment

              • Plan_Bsk81127
                snooches
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2007
                • 6420

                #48847
                Re: FFR Scores

                YAY! I finally got this one. I was never good at the song. lol.

                How I did it was funny to be:

                *3 fingers - begining of songs
                *index - first run of the jacks
                *4 fingers - jumpstream things
                *index for second jack section
                *spread - for the rest of the song




                Oh, some scores I got yesterday:

                This was good for me since I always had to mash the song even if I didnt FC, so I think it is good, idc if you dont think so, so just stfu.



                lol, miss fail on like the last note. How wonderful.

                Comment

                • qqwref
                  stepmania archaeologist
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 4092

                  #48848
                  Re: FFR Scores

                  Nice Starlight, Plan. I have 15 goods on that. (In before "you can do better qqwref". No, I can't.)

                  3[34]3[34][34][34]... patterns suck.
                  Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                  Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                  Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                  Comment

                  • Conorn
                    Lord of the Tea Republic
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 856

                    #48849
                    Re: FFR Scores

                    qqwref.. If you can get that sympathizer AAA, Starlight shouldn't be too bad..

                    You can do better than that lol.
                    Yep.

                    Comment

                    • Plan_Bsk81127
                      snooches
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 6420

                      #48850
                      Re: FFR Scores

                      I am very proud of this. Such a killer AAA.

                      Comment

                      • qqwref
                        stepmania archaeologist
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 4092

                        #48851
                        Re: FFR Scores

                        Sympathizer doesn't even have jacks in it ?_?
                        Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                        Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                        Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                        Comment

                        • Nightfirecat
                          ...back from the dead.
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3213

                          #48852
                          Re: FFR Scores

                          Originally posted by qqwref
                          Sympathizer doesn't even have jacks in it ?_?
                          Nope, never did. Just 4-framers, which used to be tricky to hit constantly and not avmiss.


                          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                          Comment

                          • qqwref
                            stepmania archaeologist
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 4092

                            #48853
                            Re: FFR Scores

                            Yeah, they used to be, but only because of the avmiss glitch - otherwise nothing in that song is difficult if you can do 190bpm stream. Sympathizer doesn't have any long (> 3-4 notes) jacks in it, but Starlight has quite a few, and that's the main thing I'm ridiculously bad at compared to other FFR players.
                            Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                            Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                            Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                            Comment

                            • Plan_Bsk81127
                              snooches
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 6420

                              #48854
                              Re: FFR Scores

                              Try it playing 4 fingered. That way you play a spread like set up and can switch to index for the jacks and back to the spread like setup in the song.

                              Comment

                              • qqwref
                                stepmania archaeologist
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 4092

                                #48855
                                Re: FFR Scores

                                There are two problems really: my left wrist just isn't fast enough to PA or consistently FC the jacks (so index wouldn't help much), and I can't really read jacks very well (so PAing is difficult even with my right hand, as usually I can use the patterns of notes to help adjust my timing, but with jacks I can't do that). Maybe I should just practice one-handed a lot...
                                Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                                Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                                Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                                Comment

                                Working...