I'll try :>
It seems as though the age of fail is coming to an end though, I think we're moving into the age of wrecking.
Also I thought this was pretty lol
My parents are paying me $200 to take the shingles off both the sheds in our backyard, I did one of the sheds yesterday, I managed to cut all 5 fingers on my right hand, but not a single finger on my left hand o.O
They're like, little tiny cuts on my fingertips, kinda annoying but w.e
should of been a sightread aaa but my first two games, it would freeze around 380 combo then give me a a bunch of misses. third try aaad
and this was the easiest song in the new subby batch and the only one i aaa..... i BFd Hyoukai in the last note =[
582 Tier Points(Tier 3) 602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens: DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months) ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months) 4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months) Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2) dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Comment