FFR Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • obie32one
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 906

    #20881
    Re: FFR Scores

    This is my first ever VD FC since I've been using spread. I was kind of surprised though...


    Comment

    • Liquid3arth
      is LIFE!
      • Sep 2006
      • 833

      #20882
      Re: FFR Scores

      im sadden by this score i wanted the AAA



      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



      <----- Use it

      Comment

      • colt.45
        The5thMoon �︎ 2007
        • Nov 2006
        • 1550

        #20883
        Re: FFR Scores

        smartdude wtf with all these AAA's
        im supposed to be ahead of you >,<

        Comment

        • krazykhalid
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 631

          #20884
          Re: FFR Scores

          i love this song:

          Comment

          • Kotarouchan
            I only need 3 seconds :)
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2005
            • 2030

            #20885
            Re: FFR Scores

            232 AAA's, 91 Token AAA's... sheesh smartdude... 323 AAA's Total.

            Comment

            • Silver_Brian
              ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2005
              • 5576

              #20886
              Re: FFR Scores

              wtf why was this so hard to get?


              Originally posted by Moogle-master
              i now have another excuse to grow a dick
              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
              "i've seen your little boy's penis"

              Comment

              • fastfingers65
                Banned
                • Sep 2006
                • 1124

                #20887
                Re: FFR Scores

                ave-miss all the time

                Comment

                • Meatyguy
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 758

                  #20888
                  Re: FFR Scores

                  first post in here because i cant AAA that good of songs lol but when ur the first to AAA besides tass u post here
                  also AAAd amity but no SS

                  Comment

                  • Maid
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 643

                    #20889
                    Re: FFR Scores

                    oh fced silence 48 goods, zzzz decided to post cause I dont whore that file and once in a while I play it. I usually mess up.

                    EDIT: this was my epic 666 post.!
                    Last edited by Maid; 08-9-2007, 02:03 PM.
                    怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

                    Comment

                    • WitchoftheSand
                      ya GOOSE
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 461

                      #20890
                      Re: FFR Scores

                      This is me trying to make up the two weeks I wasn't on FFR. I couldn't do all I could because I couldn't stand some of the rock songs.

































                      Edit:

                      yey
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...gameid=5588972

                      Edit:

                      yey again
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...gameid=5589245
                      Last edited by WitchoftheSand; 08-9-2007, 03:54 PM.

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #20891
                        Re: FFR Scores



                        My first FC on it, and I was really excited for having no averages for once.
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • SulferDragon
                          this is a waste of space
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2668

                          #20892
                          Re: FFR Scores

                          Oh fudge, you beat my Turbulence score jugglinguy.

                          brb, whoring.

                          gj.


                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #20893
                            Re: FFR Scores

                            aww sorry sulfer



                            Really excited about this one, I always got a mysterious boo in my previous plays.
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • obie32one
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 906

                              #20894
                              Re: FFR Scores

                              You are getting too good now...

                              I might have to kill you...

                              Comment

                              • DarkbearX
                                Shimose
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 1995

                                #20895
                                Re: FFR Scores

                                wtf stina AAAing in MP stop being better than me!
                                im gay
                                SRL Page
                                Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                                D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                                Comment

                                Working...