SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Izzy
    Snek
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 9195

    #57061
    Re: SM Scores

    How do you manage 18 goods and 0 greats?

    Comment

    • Etylukah
      Ultimate Gamer
      • May 2009
      • 491

      #57062
      Re: SM Scores

      I tried to hit the slow quads + hands at the end but i realized that i was offbeat and i kept the same off-beat speed for laughs and this happened. I was playing on blind too so i didn't realize i had 0 great either and i kept my accurate inaccuracy correctly apparently.

      Edit: Got pwned by Marisa with a banjo. Oh well, that's new.
      Last edited by Etylukah; 11-9-2010, 08:44 PM.

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #57063
        Re: SM Scores

        Wow that accuracy is out of whack haha

        Oh and as funny as 0 greats and 18 goods is of a score to look at, this is even funnier (not a good attack run either, it was a serious run on a solo file by Staiain)

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • mnnicol
          U mirin'?
          • Jun 2007
          • 4262

          #57064
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by Izzy
          How do you manage 18 goods and 0 greats?
          I'm almost there

          - Retired Stepman
          - I lift things up and put them down

          Comment

          • AsphyxZero
            Banned
            • Oct 2010
            • 1823

            #57065
            Re: SM Scores

            Speaking of almost there.


            Very mad I didn't FC this. I nail the 48th jacks at the end and **** up on an easy part.


            For HawkE
            Last edited by AsphyxZero; 11-9-2010, 10:19 PM.

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #57066
              Re: SM Scores

              never seen someone play that file on oni, you should play edit, it's not hard, trisection looks cool






              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • moches
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 3996

                #57067
                Re: SM Scores

                I can't believe my server banned Photobucket ;__; Oh well looks like I'm using Imageshack from now on

                greatrushed a jack. of course that would only happen on my best run


                UGHASDLEWQ why are those patterns so hard to hit at the end


                second try. going for the SDP


                okay?

                Comment

                • AsphyxZero
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 1823

                  #57068
                  Re: SM Scores

                  edit: Sick infinity moches, I don't think I could touch that in a thousand years. I can't touch your MA period but I think that's the best score up there.

                  @staiain: I can't play edit, I can't seem to grasp the patterns yet (probably because they're gay).

                  But, I was able to pass this on video. Lmfao, MA and PA are amzin.

                  Comment

                  • Staiain
                    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4545

                    #57069
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Lol you have the same problem as I do on that file

                    Not my best, i think i have 7 cb's somewhere, don't feel like looking for it, here's a recent one







                    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                    SM Wiki My

                    Comment

                    • gnr61
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7251

                      #57070
                      Re: SM Scores

                      x.x
                      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                      Comment

                      • nois-or-e
                        SponCon Aficionado
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 3250

                        #57071
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by moches
                        What is this theme? O___O'

                        Comment

                        • Shikari
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 2055

                          #57072
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Can someone get me a link to a good 3.9 theme and Orbular noteksin?

                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Shikari for resident profile artist

                          Comment

                          • Andrew Mitchell
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 1135

                            #57073
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by nois-or-e
                            What is this theme? O___O'
                            i think its XI Black R2

                            Comment

                            • Gilly G
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 1225

                              #57074
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Ok so I wanna film stuff, so far I have

                              Superluminal 180p 17g FC
                              Eleventh Hour 37p 3 cbs (oops)
                              Marisa bla bla bla 186.8m A

                              Anything worth uploading? Any requests?


                              PS - Awesome stuff moches O_O haven't seen you post in a while but I see you haven't lost your touch

                              Comment

                              • SasHiiiii
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 164

                                #57075
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Cool Psicicite Torrent :P
                                Seems like I have to put more effort into the game, haha

                                And good looking stuff you have there, moches

                                Gilly, I'd like to see that Superluminal FC, so upload that

                                Comment

                                Working...