SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shikari
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2010
    • 2055

    #56836
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by Gilly G
    Just need to nail those jacks ..
    Holy ****, Gilly, that's some really nice MA/CB count there.



    Edit: RATO on C200. MIHC on C200. Terminal Strike on C200. Do it, ******s.

    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Shikari for resident profile artist

    Comment

    • iCeCuBEz v2
      XFD
      • Mar 2008
      • 4924

      #56837
      Re: SM Scores

      idk its not a bad score but anyone could get this -_-

      I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

      Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

      Comment

      • [TeRa]
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 9922

        #56838
        Re: SM Scores

        dont think i ever sdp'd this before lol, used to have mental blocks in the beginning


        ratemanias
        1.4


        1.3


        1.5


        1.6, dont think ive ever played this


        1.6, cb rushed a stream at the end but w.e


        1.5

        Comment

        • lukestepwalker
          NEVER GOIN PRO
          • Jul 2007
          • 1137

          #56839
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by Staiain
          Don't be so rude with new people


          And I finally got this, too bad my best MA run had 39p but 1g and 2 miss -_-


          Pretty cool AAA anyway



          dannnnggg +_+ man i miss playing this game lol it was so hand aching +_+ nice scoars staiain

          Comment

          • Gilly G
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2007
            • 1225

            #56840
            Re: SM Scores

            Nice rates Tera, good to see you playing not only MA stuff :P

            Never played that file Mike but 1 perfect can't be bad anyways xD


            Got absolutely all greats and CBs on the 32nd trills. I can't hit those for the life of me



            Sightread, fun, will try improving



            Sightread, improvable (those trills are annoying)




            I changed my computer settings here so it ran a bit more smoothly, had to up Cmod to read normally again cause it seemed very slow at first xD

            Sightread, didn't see the great D:



            Messed up easy parts



            First pass, kind of repetitive and annoying



            Improving, messed up some easier parts



            Oops
            Last edited by Gilly G; 11-1-2010, 04:33 PM.

            Comment

            • AsphyxZero
              Banned
              • Oct 2010
              • 1823

              #56841
              Re: SM Scores

              These scores are about to be ignored.

              ps I'm getting a ****load better.

              lol


              I want be your... PRINCESS.


              That great was in an easy part, I AAA'd all of the trills.


              Damn, I saw the cb but didn't see the great. Cool MA for me though.

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #56842
                Re: SM Scores




                Approached the ending trill with like 1/6 bar left. Wound up goodrushing it and getting a boo on the double
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • AsphyxZero
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 1823

                  #56843
                  Re: SM Scores

                  lmfaolmfaolmfaolmfao

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #56844
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Messmanias




                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • MrRubix
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2026
                      • 8340

                      #56845
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Dossar go tie my Thirdstyle scores
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #56846
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by MrRubix
                        Dossar go tie my Thirdstyle scores
                        Whenever I try playing a file, all that comes up is a black screen.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • MrRubix
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2026
                          • 8340

                          #56847
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Get Flash Player 10
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                          Comment

                          • bender5
                            The 40% Iron Chef
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 4894

                            #56848
                            Re: SM Scores

                            you guys should get to stepping some ridiculous dubstep music, the bursty walls you can make are NUTS

                            btw, hi.

                            Comment

                            • MrRubix
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2026
                              • 8340

                              #56849
                              Re: SM Scores


                              ^cooler
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                              Comment

                              • AlexDest
                                good hot
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 5309

                                #56850
                                Re: SM Scores

                                oh **** bender is back what happened br0





                                btw i'll probably repost some of my good scores since i retired lol

                                Comment

                                Working...