SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PhaeL v2
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2009
    • 942

    #55921
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by Gilly G
    Lmao
    a 22p AAA at Shihen and a 50p AAA at Of Course Need Me make me think about it, sry
    Last edited by PhaeL v2; 12-10-2009, 09:06 AM. Reason: spacebar fails
    Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
    Rapha, you're a cry baby!

    Comment

    • mnnicol
      U mirin'?
      • Jun 2007
      • 4262

      #55922
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by kaiten123
      the strange thing is, i didnt even stop playing really. last time i didnt play for a few months so i was ok with being bad, but this time it was less than a week so i expected to play like normal... but... much to my surprise... most of my scores were worse than what i used to get on 1.1
      Oh well, not much we can do other than to start playing again lol. Might go play a few files on rates for ****s n giggles...see how slow I've gotten =X
      - Retired Stepman
      - I lift things up and put them down

      Comment

      • NekoGon
        щ(゚Д゚щ)
        • Jul 2008
        • 2709

        #55923
        Re: SM Scores

        i'm not a rival???



        Comment

        • mnnicol
          U mirin'?
          • Jun 2007
          • 4262

          #55924
          Re: SM Scores

          You're near one of the best in the world...get outta here




          - Retired Stepman
          - I lift things up and put them down

          Comment

          • Down With OPP
            Banned
            • Dec 2009
            • 133

            #55925
            Re: SM Scores

            Nice wf on Ageha icontrolyourworld, those index patterns are aids to MA

            Comment

            • mnnicol
              U mirin'?
              • Jun 2007
              • 4262

              #55926
              Re: SM Scores

              This song is still retarded


              Isaac messaged me and lagged the doubles at the end...lol. Didn't lose as much speed as expected tbh


              Still can't read holds...


              Bad MA / PA...
              Last edited by mnnicol; 12-10-2009, 11:19 AM.
              - Retired Stepman
              - I lift things up and put them down

              Comment

              • kaiten123
                FFR Player
                • May 2008
                • 1117

                #55927
                Re: SM Scores

                geeze, how long have you not played?

                Comment

                • mnnicol
                  U mirin'?
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 4262

                  #55928
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Last time I *really* played (like...2+ hours) would be close to 5 months or so I think. Last I opened SM before last night was when I played one song (Death Piano) and closed it, the time before was like 3 songs as well...

                  So yeah, been a while
                  - Retired Stepman
                  - I lift things up and put them down

                  Comment

                  • Gundam-Dude
                    `~`
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7327

                    #55929
                    Re: SM Scores

                    nice pleasant farmer FC, bad MA

                    Originally posted by NekoGon
                    i'm not a rival???
                    6 hands

                    Originally posted by PhaeL v2
                    Bluearrow should be added to MA list
                    I still have him beat one 90% of MA files that don't require speed/gay ass bursts. He would be the weakest MA rival if he were added to that category. He's best suited in Speed but even then he's too strong in that category. So in summary, too weak for MA, too strong for Speed. More or less in between but no one cares about MA so Speed plays a larger role, therefore he can not classify as a rival.

                    Don't deny the original rivals co. starter
                    Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 12-10-2009, 12:41 PM.


                    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                    Comment

                    • mnnicol
                      U mirin'?
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 4262

                      #55930
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Rivals OG lmao
                      - Retired Stepman
                      - I lift things up and put them down

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #55931
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Bluearrow is just a well balanced player. He's decent at everything.

                        Not to mention that he don't know what a retarded pattern is in most cases.
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #55932
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Primary Rivals:
                          [ The original crew of rivals ]

                          - Gundam-Dude
                          - mnnicol
                          - Bender
                          - Munsie
                          - Sp1nzok *retired*
                          - EDEdDNEdDYFaN *retired*
                          - Thanh *retired*
                          If you're a rival and not in this category, you weren't OG and cool enough to be part of the original crew, which dates back to more than a year ago. Everyone else is thrown either in Secondary or Tertiary category.


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #55933
                            Re: SM Scores

                            You could had at least congrats me off the primary rivals group instead of expelling me. D:
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • Gundam-Dude
                              `~`
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7327

                              #55934
                              Re: SM Scores

                              I lifted the Disregard AA expulsion rule. You're still a rival but under Secondary since you weren't OG enough. This applies to anyone else I expelled.


                              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                              Comment

                              • kaiten123
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2008
                                • 1117

                                #55935
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                                I lifted the Disregard AA expulsion rule. You're still a rival but under Secondary since you weren't OG enough. This applies to anyone else I expelled.
                                i think the expulsion rules should change over time at roughly the same rate as the average rival's skills improve. otherwise, assuming everyone keeps improving, there would eventually be no rivals.

                                Comment

                                Working...