SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lukestepwalker
    NEVER GOIN PRO
    • Jul 2007
    • 1137

    #55486
    Re: SM Scores

    Woah damnn nIkka 38 perfects

    Comment

    • SKG_Scintill
      Spun a twirly fruitcake,
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2009
      • 3877

      #55487
      Re: SM Scores

      I only recently found out how big the gap between me and top tier players is, it's as big as Very Difficult FC and FMO AAA





      Originally posted by bluguerilla
      So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
      ___
      . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
      . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
      .

      Comment

      • kommisar
        Dark Chancellor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2005
        • 7328

        #55488
        Re: SM Scores

        world end's ;_;


        ver nice tsugihagi alex

        Comment

        • kaiten123
          FFR Player
          • May 2008
          • 1117

          #55489
          Re: SM Scores

          i dont even know what my best score would be

          Comment

          • MinaciousGrace
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2007
            • 4278

            #55490
            Re: SM Scores

            has anyone come close to my falling 1.2 yet

            Comment

            • Sakish
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 2973

              #55491
              Re: SM Scores

              mina ;_; get outta here

              Comment

              • kaiten123
                FFR Player
                • May 2008
                • 1117

                #55492
                Re: SM Scores

                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                has anyone come close to my falling 1.2 yet
                probably not, what did u get?

                Comment

                • Sakish
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2973

                  #55493
                  Re: SM Scores

                  sup midare and colored notes

                  Comment

                  • MinaciousGrace
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4278

                    #55494
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Comment

                    • Staiain
                      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 4545

                      #55495
                      Re: SM Scores

                      I'll try that tomorrow


                      probably won't get near haha but still






                      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                      SM Wiki My

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #55496
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        Let me guess

                        All your cbs came from the jacks
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • OneHandNow
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5305

                          #55497
                          Re: SM Scores

                          cbs
                          +
                          jacks
                          =
                          ??

                          Comment

                          • kaiten123
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2008
                            • 1117

                            #55498
                            Re: SM Scores

                            falling is hard on 1.2

                            Comment

                            • kostkaskater
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 780

                              #55499
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Comment

                              • MinaciousGrace
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4278

                                #55500
                                Re: SM Scores

                                it was like 6months ago but iirc i raped the jacks

                                Comment

                                Working...