SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alexdestructions
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2007
    • 1757

    #55471
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
    Impressive since you're playing Orbular and the mines are circular too.
    Originally posted by who_cares973
    playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
    Originally posted by xferrarix
    actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

    Comment

    • Fast Fingered Fiend
      Banned
      • Nov 2009
      • 496

      #55472
      Re: SM Scores

      Awesome dude! I'm gonna need that lol

      Comment

      • Gundam-Dude
        `~`
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7327

        #55473
        Re: SM Scores

        good CBs but god awful MA


        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

        Comment

        • [TeRa]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 9922

          #55474
          Re: SM Scores




          finally AAAd the first burst, screwed up the last 2 bursts -_-


          one point three, improvable but i never play rates


          im gonna whore this..


          Finally less than 1% from the AA, barely though :/


          fixed the cbs

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #55475
            Re: SM Scores

            MA on LWIV can be a -little- bit better, and I say this because I have about the same as what you have there, and from other scores I've seen, you generally have better MA than I do. AA Red Zone already.

            Oh man, I haven't played Eclipse (Lunar) in ages...I need that file again. xD

            Superheroes is nice

            Comment

            • leonid
              I am leonid
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Oct 2008
              • 8080

              #55476
              Re: SM Scores

              I have nothing to post today so I'll just post my best SM score so far




              Proud member of Team No

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #55477
                Re: SM Scores

                Holy crap. That MA isn't good, but the fact that you didn't get any CBs, or even greats, is pretty sick.

                Comment

                • leonid
                  I am leonid
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 8080

                  #55478
                  Re: SM Scores

                  lol i barely pass that pos



                  Proud member of Team No

                  Comment

                  • mnnicol
                    U mirin'?
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 4262

                    #55479
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Lawl same. Damn those left handed jacks T.T
                    - Retired Stepman
                    - I lift things up and put them down

                    Comment

                    • bender5
                      The 40% Iron Chef
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 4894

                      #55480
                      Re: SM Scores



                      as long as everyone's doing it

                      Comment

                      • icontrolyourworld
                        Enjoy life!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 4197

                        #55481
                        Re: SM Scores



                        Random misses because i was tired
                        Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 12-1-2009, 11:56 PM.

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #55482
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Here's my all time best sm score! Friggin destroyed this file. Peace
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • lukestepwalker
                            NEVER GOIN PRO
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 1137

                            #55483
                            Re: SM Scores

                            heres my best sm score i think

                            Comment

                            • alexdestructions
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1757

                              #55484
                              Re: SM Scores

                              best scores




                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                              Originally posted by xferrarix
                              actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #55485
                                Re: SM Scores

                                blah....


                                Coming back for this one later.

                                Comment

                                Working...