SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fast Fingered Fiend
    Banned
    • Nov 2009
    • 496

    #55036
    Re: SM Scores

    holy ****

    Comment

    • Gundam-Dude
      `~`
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7327

      #55037
      Re: SM Scores

      I don't have the file


      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

      Comment

      • Fast Fingered Fiend
        Banned
        • Nov 2009
        • 496

        #55038
        Re: SM Scores

        Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
        I don't have the file
        TG09

        Comment

        • PhaeL v2
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2009
          • 942

          #55039
          Re: SM Scores

          Oh, the Divorce guy...
          Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
          Rapha, you're a cry baby!

          Comment

          • mnnicol
            U mirin'?
            • Jun 2007
            • 4262

            #55040
            Re: SM Scores

            Abokado makes the most ridiculous files lmao

            And I haven't spoken to him in ages...haha
            - Retired Stepman
            - I lift things up and put them down

            Comment

            • lukestepwalker
              NEVER GOIN PRO
              • Jul 2007
              • 1137

              #55041
              Re: SM Scores

              rebound u have my shind bad beat?

              Comment

              • kaiten123
                FFR Player
                • May 2008
                • 1117

                #55042
                Re: SM Scores

                holy **** luke, stop getting so good so fast... i don't think i can even compete with most of those

                ps: i'ma make a thread containing on of my fastest speed scores in a bit

                Comment

                • i love you
                  Live a wonderful life~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 7315

                  #55043
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Originally posted by lukestepwalker
                  rebound u have my shind bad beat?
                  Yes 188.8mil A. Go work on your jacks hehe.
                  ===============================
                  The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                  ===============================

                  Comment

                  • PhaeL v2
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 942

                    #55044
                    Re: SM Scores

                    good St. Shind Badhand, Luke. I can't even read some streams from that.
                    Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                    Rapha, you're a cry baby!

                    Comment

                    • leonid
                      I am leonid
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 8080

                      #55045
                      Re: SM Scores

                      is abokado like vibration god



                      Proud member of Team No

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #55046
                        Re: SM Scores

                        I think everyone here will tell you he's BS. I'm not very good at figuring out who's BS and who's not but I'd like to think he's legit seeing he's a friendly guy n all
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #55047
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Friggin BS
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • Fast Fingered Fiend
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 496

                            #55048
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by leonid
                            is abokado like vibration god
                            yes, and you can actually tell he doesn't use dble setup and yes, he's very friendly, so I'd say he's legit

                            Comment

                            • midare
                              the SiTuAtIOn~
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 2822

                              #55049
                              Re: SM Scores

                              lmfao wow i literally have nothing to say if u think that dude is legit
                              Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
                              ____

                              Comment

                              • Fast Fingered Fiend
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 496

                                #55050
                                Re: SM Scores



                                I wouldn't be talking bro

                                Comment

                                Working...