SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SKG_Scintill
    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2009
    • 3877

    #54586
    Re: SM Scores

    Has Vertex Beta vRofl Heavy ever been passed?





    Originally posted by bluguerilla
    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
    ___
    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
    .

    Comment

    • [TeRa]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 9922

      #54587
      Re: SM Scores

      sakish passed heavy iirc

      Comment

      • kommisar
        Dark Chancellor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2005
        • 7328

        #54588
        Re: SM Scores

        fix that amaryllis MA

        Comment

        • bender5
          The 40% Iron Chef
          • Jan 2005
          • 4894

          #54589
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by kommisar
          fix that amaryllis MA
          fix it to what?

          I have no benchmark

          the only other score I've seen is 5p from midare ;__;

          Comment

          • kommisar
            Dark Chancellor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jun 2005
            • 7328

            #54590
            Re: SM Scores

            hehu


            I CAN'T SWING


            gay file






            Comment

            • [TeRa]
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 9922

              #54591
              Re: SM Scores

              are those from xoon 5?

              Comment

              • SKG_Scintill
                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2009
                • 3877

                #54592
                Re: SM Scores

                Rebound Vibrajacking Pack III





                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                ___
                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                .

                Comment

                • Gilly G
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 1225

                  #54593
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Bender fix those scream squads you should at least be DDPing or better.

                  Most of the files on this page I've never played.

                  Comment

                  • Gundam-Dude
                    `~`
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7327

                    #54594
                    Re: SM Scores

                    yeah I think you can do better on amaryllis, bender

                    here's my score for you to compare with (I still suck at rainbow MA)



                    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                    Comment

                    • [TeRa]
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 9922

                      #54595
                      Re: SM Scores

                      sightread, 2 like 10 steps from the end cause im dumb


                      ?


                      this is the funnest jack file ever










                      now get on smo :>
                      Last edited by [TeRa]; 11-4-2009, 02:29 PM.

                      Comment

                      • alexdestructions
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 1757

                        #54596
                        Re: SM Scores

                        nice cbs on open your trills
                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                        Originally posted by xferrarix
                        actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                        Comment

                        • bender5
                          The 40% Iron Chef
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 4894

                          #54597
                          Re: SM Scores

                          someone upload just world fabrication, i don't want the rest dl is way too slow

                          Comment

                          • [TeRa]
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 9922

                            #54598
                            Re: SM Scores

                            I tried but I can't upload files for some reason ?_?
                            Get on AIM if you already aren't.

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #54599
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Licky and World of Fabrication destroy that open your trills score
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • bender5
                                The 40% Iron Chef
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 4894

                                #54600
                                Re: SM Scores


                                ?


                                ?


                                bad pa


                                terrible misscount

                                edit: more scores


                                this is awful probably


                                with holds


                                without get better at color notes g-d it's the holds that hold me back
                                Last edited by bender5; 11-4-2009, 03:02 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...