SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sakish
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2007
    • 2973

    #53026
    Re: SM Scores

    Tried not to be ****ty on this game for once.
    Mina you should A this l0l



    Lol messed up a trill, aa would be p cool i think



    To heck with this song, i got like 5 cbs after the jacks


    Mina the race is on

    Comment

    • bmxant
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 2569

      #53027
      Re: SM Scores

      Sup BRAH





      I can still A it, although it doesn't reach my previous 188m ish



      K, I'll be back whenever I get another urge to play 2 songs, hah. CYA!
      Last edited by bmxant; 10-7-2009, 02:02 PM.
      My Latest and Greatest Dump
      Best simfile ever, anonymously approved
      THAT WALL1
      THAT WALL2
      THAT WALL3
      My Latest Unicorn dump as of 10/08/2009
      Oh my god! It's totally like a bmxant birthday simfile, omg!

      Comment

      • i love you
        Live a wonderful life~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 7315

        #53028
        Re: SM Scores

        You played Pop v2? hahaha
        ===============================
        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
        ===============================

        Comment

        • samurai7694
          바보
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2008
          • 4640

          #53029
          Re: SM Scores

          bad MA but at least I AAA'd

          Comment

          • Azafreak
            Retired
            • Feb 2007
            • 759

            #53030
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by samurai7694
            bad MA but at least I AAA'd
            MA isnt THAT bad. For me.

            Comment

            • samurai7694
              바보
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2008
              • 4640

              #53031
              Re: SM Scores

              I'd say 50 percent of the perfects came from the last 200 arrows so that's why

              Comment

              • Gilly G
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2007
                • 1225

                #53032
                Re: SM Scores

                u mad?

                Comment

                • samurai7694
                  바보
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4640

                  #53033
                  Re: SM Scores

                  ?dam u

                  Comment

                  • danny53x
                    AKA Yotipo
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1008

                    #53034
                    Re: SM Scores






                    Last edited by danny53x; 10-7-2009, 04:57 PM.

                    Comment

                    • RB_Killer
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 253

                      #53035
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Originally posted by samurai7694
                      bad MA but at least I AAA'd
                      This is a really good score

                      ps. first post in this thread xD
                      Originally posted by PhaeL v2
                      Too bad, I was about to paint my dick black and name it "Black Rocko". It would be a hell of a gift.

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #53036
                        Re: SM Scores

                        What do others get on cooking by the book ?_?
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • alexdestructions
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1757

                          #53037
                          Re: SM Scores

                          FC'd this earlier with 78/22 lol (no ss )
                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                          Originally posted by xferrarix
                          actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #53038
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Ouch
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • Staiain
                              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 4545

                              #53039
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Cool score, Alex, but you really should SDG that with your monster MA/PA






                              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                              SM Wiki My

                              Comment

                              • Gundam-Dude
                                `~`
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7327

                                #53040
                                Re: SM Scores

                                ok even I struggle to MA and combo Nemesis (I suck dick at bursts) and Alex's score looks almost exactly like mine



                                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                                Comment

                                Working...