SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PhaeL v2
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2009
    • 942

    #52681
    Re: SM Scores

    If it was showing an AAA instead of a B on Maid of Fire, and DossarLX ODI LOLOLOL instead of PhaeL, yeah, editing would be an hypothesis.
    Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
    Rapha, you're a cry baby!

    Comment

    • Bluearrowll
      ⊙▃⊙
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2007
      • 7376

      #52682
      Re: SM Scores

      1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
      1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
      3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
      5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
      9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
      10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
      10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

      FMO AAA Count: 71
      FGO AAA Count: 10

      Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
      PS: Cool AAA's Terry
      - I Love You


      An Alarm Clock's Haiku
      beep beep beep beep beep
      beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
      beep beep beep beep beep
      - ieatyourlvllol

      Comment

      • Gundam-Dude
        `~`
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7327

        #52683
        Re: SM Scores

        Originally posted by mnnicol
        Damn, I thought that was AT Edit as well. And didn't even see that it was on rate...
        probably too used to the fact that everyone plays edit so we forget that the heavy and oni charts exist


        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #52684
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by PhaeL v2
          Well, the only negative thing about this theme is just the results screen, because the theme itself is great imho, so the time windows is not the only reason of its use, I like its visual.


          And Halogen, yes, it is 4.0, an old 2006 build, but it is. I can upload the theme for anyone who eventually want it.
          Hey--ask the theme creator if the 3.95 results screen can generate a live script to read it the same way as 4.0 can. I'm pretty sure it's through .lua but I don't know how to do it on my own. A good looking 3.95 theme that can generate .lua scripts to read from the metrics to display the timing would be pretty sweet because there's not really a way to get around a live script like that.

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #52685
            Re: SM Scores

            Sweet, my MA is back to normal now! Improved by 2 perfects.


            Improved by 5 perfects!


            Lulz


            Getting slightly better at jumpstream but still needs work.
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • mnnicol
              U mirin'?
              • Jun 2007
              • 4262

              #52686
              Re: SM Scores

              Where's that LCMS from?
              - Retired Stepman
              - I lift things up and put them down

              Comment

              • i love you
                Live a wonderful life~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 7315

                #52687
                Re: SM Scores

                Rebound Vibrajacking Pack II :P

                PS: He make two charts, heavy is the regular steps and beginner is the wristjacking one.
                Last edited by i love you; 09-30-2009, 11:39 PM.
                ===============================
                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                ===============================

                Comment

                • Gundam-Dude
                  `~`
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7327

                  #52688
                  Re: SM Scores

                  that's the first score I've seen anyone post on my LCMS dump, lmfao. If you want my file, here it is Nathan


                  False Merchen is nice. Max Love sucks dick, go SDP.


                  (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                  My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                  Comment

                  • mnnicol
                    U mirin'?
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 4262

                    #52689
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Cheers bro, I'll give it a go after my midterm exam on Saturday lol
                    - Retired Stepman
                    - I lift things up and put them down

                    Comment

                    • Sakish
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2973

                      #52690
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Originally posted by Bluearrowll
                      I......... DIED!!!!!!!!

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #52691
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Strong lack of posts today
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • MinaciousGrace
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4278

                          #52692
                          Re: SM Scores

                          =_=

                          Comment

                          • The Bain
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 48

                            #52693
                            Re: SM Scores



                            I don't know if this is the most widely accepted version of Red Zone, but I think it's better than Skor's. Not bad for me I guess
                            Best AAA: Brooks was here [Heavy]
                            Best FC : Rottel-da-station

                            Comment

                            • midare
                              the SiTuAtIOn~
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 2822

                              #52694
                              Re: SM Scores

                              say spedrave
                              Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
                              ____

                              Comment

                              • SKG_Scintill
                                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 3877

                                #52695
                                Re: SM Scores

                                I made a Marathon file


                                Download it here





                                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                                ___
                                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...