SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #52636
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by N0tme
    focusing on getting a miss/cb when i see i'm gonna screw up in order to not have my timing go "offbeat" and hit a ton of perfects
    That is pretty much impossible to do on a song like MIHC oni lol it doesn't compare to Universal Mind but trying to miss a few and "MA the jumpstream right after" isn't really doable with the patterns it has non-mirror. Mirrored, the song is substantially easier (probably because it destroys pitch relevancy steps)

    Hell, I don't even think I can FC the jumpstream non-mirror .9 rate.... eventhough I can do Hatebreeder oni's jumpstream comfortably rofl
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • N0tme
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 213

      #52637
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by Sakish
      wooke doesnt even play anymore.
      yeah i know mirror helps a ****load for SOME people, its not like everyone can hit left rolls better than right rolls so that doesnt matter ****
      yeah sure, for example i can't hit them at all on non-mirr' ...
      Oh, do you or someone have a backup of the Wr list, to check which ma scores i should improve please (:

      @ Dossar: that's why i said it doesnt work on too hard patterns... but train on that for 6 months and it works pretty well
      Last edited by N0tme; 09-30-2009, 03:49 PM.

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #52638
        Re: SM Scores

        Backup:

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • N0tme
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 213

          #52639
          Re: SM Scores

          Can someone link me Enemy storm oni please?

          ps: o_O AA edit wr is 15? wtf?

          Comment

          • DossarLX ODI
            Batch Manager
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2008
            • 15013

            #52640
            Re: SM Scores

            I'm pretty sure we won't have to withstand botters that constantly change the stepmania world records page after the stepmania hall of hame is finished

            Edit: LMFAO someone changed the Demystify feast banner to a pedobear image

            Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 09-30-2009, 04:07 PM.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

            Comment

            • N0tme
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 213

              #52641
              Re: SM Scores



              This could have been awesome if i could hit the orange notes better

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #52642
                Re: SM Scores

                That MA is really good considering those CB's haha

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • N0tme
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 213

                  #52643
                  Re: SM Scores

                  uuh, fucen tight score o_O

                  Comment

                  • alexdestructions
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 1757

                    #52644
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Originally posted by alexdestructions
                    scores

                    tech me how 2 dump


                    bs misses


                    decent


                    first SDP
                    repost because of the argument
                    Originally posted by who_cares973
                    playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                    Originally posted by xferrarix
                    actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                    Comment

                    • N0tme
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 213

                      #52645
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Go for the FC on Bargain , even though the jacky end is lame 60's is pretty good otherwise
                      Parasomnia sdp is nice
                      The other two files i havnt played in a long time or maybe never

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #52646
                        Re: SM Scores

                        electro rush is bad ma sorry

                        Comment

                        • Bluearrowll
                          ⊙▃⊙
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 7376

                          #52647
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          Oh wow I beat WookE's cbs in Passage D
                          1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                          1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                          3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                          5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                          9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                          FMO AAA Count: 71
                          FGO AAA Count: 10

                          Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                          PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                          - I Love You


                          An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          - ieatyourlvllol

                          Comment

                          • bender5
                            The 40% Iron Chef
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 4894

                            #52648
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by Bluearrowll
                            Oh wow I beat WookE's cbs in Passage D
                            you have 3 more than him, but whatever

                            Comment

                            • MinaciousGrace
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4278

                              #52649
                              Re: SM Scores

                              yo lets rag on wooke's scores further

                              his jungle ma is so rofl bad omg

                              Comment

                              • Bluearrowll
                                ⊙▃⊙
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 7376

                                #52650
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Originally posted by bender5
                                you have 3 more than him, but whatever
                                The one in my thread was 5-6-6, one less than him
                                1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                                1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                                3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                                5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                                9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                                10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                                10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                                FMO AAA Count: 71
                                FGO AAA Count: 10

                                Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                                PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                                - I Love You


                                An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                                beep beep beep beep beep
                                beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                                beep beep beep beep beep
                                - ieatyourlvllol

                                Comment

                                Working...