Re: SM Scores
You have pretty close MA as me. What's your speed like?
Keep on playing dude
You have pretty close MA as me. What's your speed like?
Keep on playing dude












[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00025.jpg[/IMG] This song is massive lulz. Sightread. Beautiful song. <33 [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00026.jpg[/IMG] Does anyone else play this file? I love how it goes backwards. xD [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00027.jpg[/IMG] Awesome Zelda song. ~.~ Sightread. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00028.jpg[/IMG] This file is epic. Sightread. Now I'm going to get into the Xoon 4 songs. This pack is BY FAR the best pack I have ever gotten my hands on to play. I actually LIKE over half the songs that are in the pack AND the steps are actually GOOD. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00029.jpg[/IMG] Holy ****, Joe D and Baq12 actually made a decent file!? o.O This is even better than the Beyond Abilities file that I got so many years ago. xD [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00030.jpg[/IMG] This...file...is...****ING AWEOSME!!!!!!! I <333 Lumpy and his chaotic style. =D And the bg is just ubersexy. Girls with dual-colored eyes are awesome. ;D Sightread. ~.~ [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00031.jpg[/IMG] Yet another good Warmen file done by Joe D and Baq12...I think...? Either way, it's another awesome file, tho I find the rolls a bit too repetitive. =/ Sightread. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00032.jpg[/IMG] Holy Hell Midare, this file is just made of pure win and god. Am I the only one who can't do the jumpstreams but can easily nail the trills? o.O I can fc this when I get a little better at jumpstreams. Sightread. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00033-1.jpg[/IMG] Who the F*UK is NICK and Typh00n!? This file is insanity! o.O I wish I could ****ing vibrate that fast. >.< Awesome YMCK file, tho. <3 Sightread. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00034.jpg[/IMG] Dude, Gundam|Dude, why are nearly all of your files ****ing epic as **** and have even more awesome graphics? This was fun as hell. And the bg is sexy as hell. <33 Sightread. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00035.jpg[/IMG] Crazy song to try and play on xmods. D; Otherwise an awesome as hell song. <33 Sightread. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00036.jpg[/IMG] I like Kommisar's files. The mines, tho, were just mean. D= Sightread. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00037.jpg[/IMG] Cherubi is another awesome stepartist. xDD The mines are crazy, but the bpm changes are just as crazy. >.< Sightread. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00038.jpg[/IMG] Omnomnom, crazy PA there. o.o Sightread. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00039.jpg[/IMG] I swear, Spitfire has gotten SO much better since his Lolit Speed days. xDD Sightread + epic file. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00040.jpg[/IMG] Ohoho...such an interesting file. Jazz is very nice. n.n Sightread. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Narshe999/screen00041.jpg[/IMG] Ohhh, I see what you did there, G|D. =O I'll need to up the speed next time I play it. xD Sightread.


Comment