SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gilly G
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2007
    • 1225

    #51601
    Re: SM Scores

    Likewise for your system score, tech me how to jack D:

    Comment

    • mnnicol
      U mirin'?
      • Jun 2007
      • 4262

      #51602
      Re: SM Scores

      I have 2 CBs on Hidden Answer so hi Gilly =X


      And in other news, I just AAA'd EHHS lmao
      - Retired Stepman
      - I lift things up and put them down

      Comment

      • Gilly G
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2007
        • 1225

        #51603
        Re: SM Scores

        I was posting for MS and MA, I've already FCed but I think I had 100+ perfects or something like that


        PS. Gratz on EHHS, easy compared to SM stuff amirite

        Comment

        • mnnicol
          U mirin'?
          • Jun 2007
          • 4262

          #51604
          Re: SM Scores

          I've had mental blocks on the file for the past god knows how long...easily over a year

          And reading FFR is a bitch...so I dunno. The file's easy enough but man, the timing windows fuk you over too

          But yeah, thanks
          - Retired Stepman
          - I lift things up and put them down

          Comment

          • Chauster
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 3362

            #51605
            Re: SM Scores

            foreplay AAA is rly cool since not too many ppl AAA

            usate hidden answer and scream squad also look pretty good


            Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

            Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
            my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

            Comment

            • lukestepwalker
              NEVER GOIN PRO
              • Jul 2007
              • 1137

              #51606
              Re: SM Scores

              yes ffr is so hard to read i cant even sdg ehhs but if it was on sm id AAA it
              same with reality cant even fc it on ffr

              Comment

              • Chauster
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 3362

                #51607
                Re: SM Scores

                nice fascination maxx luke


                Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                Comment

                • lukestepwalker
                  NEVER GOIN PRO
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1137

                  #51608
                  Re: SM Scores

                  yay thats an awesome siggy woohoo thanx xhauster

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #51609
                    Re: SM Scores

                    everyone is playing the wrong AQD thanks to puppet 8)


                    SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.


                    replace the .sm with this one for holds !_!

                    Comment

                    • Gilly G
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 1225

                      #51610
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Damnit not playing that thing again, damn you wc -__-

                      I downloaded it but have no idea where it downloaded to and for some reason i can't choose where to save it -_____-


                      EDIT - Nvm found it, still not playing it again though <___<

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #51611
                        Re: SM Scores

                        user folder>downloads or user folder>my documents>downloads or user folder>my documents or right click desktop and refresh




                        dont blame me blame puppet =x. in all fairness the holds make it harder :twisted:

                        Comment

                        • Gilly G
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 1225

                          #51612
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Yeah I knew that, the weird thing was that my computer is american but I found it wasn't in the downloads folder, it was in the téléchargements folder <___________<

                          Holds should make for higher DP riiiiiite?

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #51613
                            Re: SM Scores

                            assuming they dont mess with you

                            Comment

                            • Gilly G
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 1225

                              #51614
                              Re: SM Scores

                              ur twisted

                              Comment

                              • mnnicol
                                U mirin'?
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 4262

                                #51615
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Just playing some rates for ****s n giggles. Both are 1.5

                                Pretty much a sightread seeing I haven't played this file since I started SM


                                AA would be pretty cool...but the trills kill me
                                - Retired Stepman
                                - I lift things up and put them down

                                Comment

                                Working...