SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #50026
    Re: SM Scores

    This thread makes me wanna kill myself

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #50027
      Re: SM Scores

      that was a good read


      id quote a bunch of things from various posts/threads to show the tru colors of guru and revolutionmaster other than black and i think white but i'd rather not waste my time

      Comment

      • mnnicol
        U mirin'?
        • Jun 2007
        • 4262

        #50028
        Re: SM Scores

        Nice e-drama

        Who the hell is revolutionmaster? And how cute, Guru is trying to act smart
        - Retired Stepman
        - I lift things up and put them down

        Comment

        • masuat
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2009
          • 133

          #50029
          Re: SM Scores

          The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own: for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things can not be confined to the stpemaniaZone.
          Last edited by masuat; 08-23-2009, 03:10 AM.

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #50030
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by mnnicol
            Nice e-drama

            Who the hell is revolutionmaster? And how cute, Guru is trying to act smart
            revolutionmaster is some cheater here to back up dossar

            Comment

            • -paexaea-
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              • Apr 2007
              • 4611

              #50031
              Re: SM Scores

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by GG_Guru
              I had sex when I was 7.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by GG_Guru
              I was sitting at the cafeteria with some other asian girl, (she wasn't SEXY cute) but yeah she I thought I was in love but then again I'm only 7 years old so what do I know about love right? It turns out, I knew a lot.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by GG_Guru
              I went by and sat next to her then started brushing up my hand against her you know then told her to grab my pants where my you know was cause I thought it was cool and I saw it on t.v. once right.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by GG_Guru
              Then I took her to the public restroom (back then they didnt have separate doors it was just one whole bathroom with two stalls next to one another) then put her up against the wall and slowly started unzipping her pants (I think she was a tomboy or something?) but yea it wasn't really considered as "doing" it cause all we did was rub each other but it was close to sex so I gotta say I'm very proud of myself.

              i rest my case
              See you, Space Cowboy.

              Comment

              • mnnicol
                U mirin'?
                • Jun 2007
                • 4262

                #50032
                Re: SM Scores

                lol
                - Retired Stepman
                - I lift things up and put them down

                Comment

                • TC_llama499
                  Resident Rock Climber
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 1573

                  #50033
                  Re: SM Scores

                  ☻/
                  /▌
                  / \

                  Comment

                  • NekoGon
                    щ(゚Д゚щ)
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 2709

                    #50034
                    Re: SM Scores

                    i thought who cares slowed down his gif but then it loaded



                    Comment

                    • mnnicol
                      U mirin'?
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 4262

                      #50035
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Pretty pimp avi you got there negrogon
                      - Retired Stepman
                      - I lift things up and put them down

                      Comment

                      • Moonlight_X
                        Hates Boo Flags
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 315

                        #50036
                        Re: SM Scores



                        Not posting for a good score lol der just posting to remind people how fun that simfile is on oni. Well any of Zaghurim's files to be honest. Get amongst it

                        Comment

                        • Sakish
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 2973

                          #50037
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Sm scores, makes live worth living.

                          Comment

                          • Patashu
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 8609

                            #50038
                            Re: SM Scores

                            hey guys I just found this guy called 'zaghurim' he makes super awesome files! ^_^
                            Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                            http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                            Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                            http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                            Comment

                            • Moonlight_X
                              Hates Boo Flags
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 315

                              #50039
                              Re: SM Scores

                              haha you being serious? or sarcastic. hard to tell on here :P and yes he does

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #50040
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Originally posted by i love you
                                GET WRECKED DOSSAR! I can't believe I quad something on him! 8)


                                I actually played it on the REAL smo server! 8)
                                http://www.stepmaniaonline.com/index...&round=6727337
                                Pay attention to this score guys it's good lol
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...