SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #49111
    Re: SM Scores

    Where does that Monolith stamina killer file come from (the screenshot chauster posted)
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
      FFR Player
      • May 2008
      • 556

      #49112
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      Where does that Monolith stamina killer file come from (the screenshot chauster posted)
      I have a few different monolith files, if anyone can do those stamina sections you can
      By the way, can someone send me that thrash file?


      Top 3 finishes

      2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
      2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
      3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

      This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #49113
        Re: SM Scores

        ....meaning where can I get the file.

        grind2 FC video:

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
          FFR Player
          • May 2008
          • 556

          #49114
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
          ....meaning where can I get the file.

          grind2 FC video:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNIE8...e=channel_page
          There's one in the kbu pack but that isn't the file your looking for i think


          Top 3 finishes

          2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
          2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
          3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

          This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

          Comment

          • t-rogdor
            tane orb
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2007
            • 2685

            #49115
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by Patashu
            so what needs AAing anyway.
            has anyone AA'd Kirillan Shores or watever the fuck it is?
            Originally posted by cetaka
            I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

            Comment

            • Zon Fire
              ♎♏
              • Nov 2006
              • 1082

              #49116
              Re: SM Scores

              Eh, I thought this was alright.

              Comment

              • Gundam-Dude
                `~`
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 7327

                #49117
                Re: SM Scores

                Originally posted by mnnicol
                Edit: Wow, 19 perfs 3 greats and 1 CB? Seriously? I just sightread it and got 100+ perfs and 13 greats lmao
                Yeah as Patashu said, difficulty changes. Still the same file as the one in Drama pack just my MS and difficulty is different.

                I stepped the file so I have an advantage

                Originally posted by Patashu
                when I sightread it I got 4 greats because it was so boring it sapped my will to live

                idk if that would apply to rate 1.5x though I should try
                1.5 rate makes it a lot more enjoyable, that's for sure. I can't play my own file on 1.0 because it's so boring, lol.


                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                Comment

                • mnnicol
                  U mirin'?
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 4262

                  #49118
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Guess I uploaded the screenshots but forgot to post here last night...

                  3rd try. Dumped like 4 greats near the end haha


                  I'm terabad at this file. Best CB count and *maybe* MS


                  Sightread so dunno


                  Sightread - AA may be cool?


                  Can't AA...
                  - Retired Stepman
                  - I lift things up and put them down

                  Comment

                  • masuat
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 133

                    #49119
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Monolith's from the Minion Repack

                    Comment

                    • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2008
                      • 556

                      #49120
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Is that snow05 score on oni? I can only get an A also.


                      Top 3 finishes

                      2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
                      2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
                      3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

                      This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #49121
                        Re: SM Scores

                        It's on edit
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2008
                          • 556

                          #49122
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Originally posted by i love you
                          It's on edit
                          I didnt know 05 had edit, ill go play it brb


                          Top 3 finishes

                          2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
                          2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
                          3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

                          This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

                          Comment

                          • Minion133
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 951

                            #49123
                            Re: SM Scores

                            gay
                            Last edited by Minion133; 10-9-2010, 06:21 PM.

                            Comment

                            • MinaciousGrace
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4278

                              #49124
                              Re: SM Scores

                              gettin close to that snow aa nate gogo


                              kinda bombed that stupid left hand trill with the jumps in it but w.e this is my first decent score since I came back from vacation


                              what file is this oooo

                              but yea still workin on gettin my speed back ugh

                              Comment

                              • iCeCuBEz v2
                                XFD
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4924

                                #49125
                                Re: SM Scores

                                wow wtf sick mmyo

                                you should get a computer that doesn't lag because the lag ma makes your scores look silly :P
                                I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                                Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                                Comment

                                Working...