SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • [TeRa]
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 9922

    #48421
    Re: SM Scores

    wer comn fur u ffr scorz
    Last edited by [TeRa]; 07-22-2009, 03:23 AM.

    Comment

    • mnnicol
      U mirin'?
      • Jun 2007
      • 4262

      #48422
      Re: SM Scores

      Driving Blare FC is insane. I can't do it x.x

      Awesome Trisection too
      - Retired Stepman
      - I lift things up and put them down

      Comment

      • Chauster
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 3362

        #48423
        Re: SM Scores

        nice wasteland aa

        and boss fight


        Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
        my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

        Comment

        • sp1nzoK
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 580

          #48424
          Re: SM Scores

          cheers broskis, +1 for SM scores

          and nate I finished mah chiptune song, I mean I changed it a lot etc. lawl

          Comment

          • Cherubi
            Banned
            • Jun 2009
            • 136

            #48425
            Re: SM Scores

            lots of scores :P



























            Comment

            • Wineandbread
              Custom User Title
              • Oct 2007
              • 2105

              #48426
              Re: SM Scores

              So I was lurking ODI the other day and I saw Bahamut's thread

              WTF.
              Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
              my semen is flying through the air as we speak
              We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

              Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


              Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


              Comment

              • gnr61
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 7251

                #48427
                Re: SM Scores

                what the hell how are we losing to ffr scores again get back in the game noobs
                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                Comment

                • MinaciousGrace
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4278

                  #48428
                  Re: SM Scores

                  guess i should start posting scores i was too lazy to post then

                  Comment

                  • Sakish
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 2973

                    #48429
                    Re: SM Scores

                    lol stepmania.

                    New vid cuz new cam, bad score cuz no playing.

                    Comment

                    • MinaciousGrace
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4278

                      #48430
                      Re: SM Scores

                      backtracking like 3 weeks when I was actually getting good scores




                      forgot i had da ingame
                      Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 07-22-2009, 02:30 PM.

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #48431
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by sp1nzoK
                        cheers broskis, +1 for SM scores

                        and nate I finished mah chiptune song, I mean I changed it a lot etc. lawl
                        Aye hit me up with that later on today

                        And I seem to have lost Boss Fight ?_? Could someone upload it for me?
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #48432
                          Re: SM Scores

                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?songid=3052

                          Here ya go


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • mnnicol
                            U mirin'?
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 4262

                            #48433
                            Re: SM Scores

                            What rate is that sir Gracious Mina?

                            And cheers bro
                            - Retired Stepman
                            - I lift things up and put them down

                            Comment

                            • MinaciousGrace
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4278

                              #48434
                              Re: SM Scores

                              1.5

                              Comment

                              • Sakish
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 2973

                                #48435
                                Re: SM Scores

                                that score shouldnt be any problems at all for you, i fcd 1.2 and wont get near that on 1.5 for a long time -.-

                                Comment

                                Working...