Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
Brag Board Archives
SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
3,864
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2181
2681
3081
3131
3166
3167
3168
3169
3170
3171
3172
3173
3174
3175
3176
3177
3178
3179
3180
3181
3182
3183
3184
3185
3186
3187
3188
3189
3190
3191
3192
3193
3194
3195
3196
3231
3281
3681
3864
template
Next
Gilly G
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
1225
Share
Post
#47701
07-6-2009, 06:45 AM
Re: SM Scores
Just for the fun
Comment
Post
Cancel
N0tme
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Posts:
213
Share
Post
#47702
07-6-2009, 06:47 AM
Re: SM Scores
Rate?
Comment
Post
Cancel
leonid
I am leonid
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Posts:
8080
Share
Post
#47703
07-6-2009, 06:52 AM
Re: SM Scores
lmao n0tme you are on here 24 hours a day xD
Proud member of Team No
Comment
Post
Cancel
N0tme
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Posts:
213
Share
Post
#47704
07-6-2009, 06:53 AM
Re: SM Scores
yes......................
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gilly G
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
1225
Share
Post
#47705
07-6-2009, 06:59 AM
Re: SM Scores
No rate haha, I don't think my MA would be that bad even on 1.2x. J7 :3
Last edited by
Gilly G
;
07-6-2009, 07:06 AM
.
Comment
Post
Cancel
N0tme
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Posts:
213
Share
Post
#47706
07-6-2009, 07:05 AM
Re: SM Scores
Oh ok haha, nice score then (:
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#47707
07-6-2009, 07:35 AM
Re: SM Scores
Go FC Jungle already lol
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2007
Posts:
4278
Share
Post
#47708
07-6-2009, 07:39 AM
Re: SM Scores
go fc bliss already lol
Comment
Post
Cancel
Munsie
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jul 2007
Posts:
322
Share
Post
#47709
07-6-2009, 07:55 AM
Re: SM Scores
N0tme, go quad Kasta.
Comment
Post
Cancel
kjwkjw
>w<
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2007
Posts:
2585
Share
Post
#47710
07-6-2009, 08:47 AM
Re: SM Scores
Meh, I'll get decent at SM... eventually <_<
Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
Project Sekai
535
Comment
Post
Cancel
mnnicol
U mirin'?
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
4262
Share
Post
#47711
07-6-2009, 09:42 AM
Re: SM Scores
Overall, work on MA - then work on CB count for Scarhand
- Retired Stepman
- I lift things up and put them down
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#47712
07-6-2009, 12:21 PM
Re: SM Scores
Sup duders
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
STEPMANIA POLICE
Banned
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Posts:
36
Share
Post
#47713
07-6-2009, 12:47 PM
Re: SM Scores
fc is cool but that pa is so bad that you should probably just kill yourself
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gundam-Dude
`~`
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
7327
Share
Post
#47714
07-6-2009, 01:41 PM
Re: SM Scores
Rassod.
n0tme your scores are all gay
(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)
My Simfiles
(4key & 6key)
Comment
Post
Cancel
Munsie
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jul 2007
Posts:
322
Share
Post
#47715
07-6-2009, 02:33 PM
Re: SM Scores
Gundam your face is gay.
Woot woot?
CBs were sooo dumb, PA is awesome though.
Oh hi.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2181
2681
3081
3131
3166
3167
3168
3169
3170
3171
3172
3173
3174
3175
3176
3177
3178
3179
3180
3181
3182
3183
3184
3185
3186
3187
3188
3189
3190
3191
3192
3193
3194
3195
3196
3231
3281
3681
3864
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment