SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gilly G
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2007
    • 1225

    #47701
    Re: SM Scores

    Just for the fun

    Comment

    • N0tme
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 213

      #47702
      Re: SM Scores

      Rate?

      Comment

      • leonid
        I am leonid
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2008
        • 8080

        #47703
        Re: SM Scores

        lmao n0tme you are on here 24 hours a day xD



        Proud member of Team No

        Comment

        • N0tme
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 213

          #47704
          Re: SM Scores

          yes......................

          Comment

          • Gilly G
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2007
            • 1225

            #47705
            Re: SM Scores

            No rate haha, I don't think my MA would be that bad even on 1.2x. J7 :3
            Last edited by Gilly G; 07-6-2009, 07:06 AM.

            Comment

            • N0tme
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 213

              #47706
              Re: SM Scores

              Oh ok haha, nice score then (:

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #47707
                Re: SM Scores

                Go FC Jungle already lol
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • MinaciousGrace
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4278

                  #47708
                  Re: SM Scores

                  go fc bliss already lol

                  Comment

                  • Munsie
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 322

                    #47709
                    Re: SM Scores

                    N0tme, go quad Kasta.

                    Comment

                    • kjwkjw
                      >w<
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2585

                      #47710
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Meh, I'll get decent at SM... eventually <_<




                      Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                      Project Sekai 535

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #47711
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Overall, work on MA - then work on CB count for Scarhand
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #47712
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Sup duders

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • STEPMANIA POLICE
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 36

                            #47713
                            Re: SM Scores

                            fc is cool but that pa is so bad that you should probably just kill yourself

                            Comment

                            • Gundam-Dude
                              `~`
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7327

                              #47714
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Rassod.

                              n0tme your scores are all gay


                              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                              Comment

                              • Munsie
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 322

                                #47715
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Gundam your face is gay.


                                Woot woot?


                                CBs were sooo dumb, PA is awesome though.


                                Oh hi.

                                Comment

                                Working...