SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alexdestructions
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2007
    • 1757

    #44731
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by Minion133
    a lot is two words

    just sayin
    i guess i fail at grammar
    Originally posted by who_cares973
    playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
    Originally posted by xferrarix
    actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #44732
      Re: SM Scores

      1.3x rate on skeletones AA fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • bender5
        The 40% Iron Chef
        • Jan 2005
        • 4894

        #44733
        Re: SM Scores

        Yo nathan that airhand is awesome O_O

        Comment

        • mnnicol
          U mirin'?
          • Jun 2007
          • 4262

          #44734
          Re: SM Scores

          Cheers bro

          Need to work on MA big time though lol
          - Retired Stepman
          - I lift things up and put them down

          Comment

          • mnnicol
            U mirin'?
            • Jun 2007
            • 4262

            #44735
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by BigBoss37
            How did this get such little attention lmao
            - Retired Stepman
            - I lift things up and put them down

            Comment

            • bender5
              The 40% Iron Chef
              • Jan 2005
              • 4894

              #44736
              Re: SM Scores

              He wasn't beaten so w/e bra hehe

              Comment

              • t-rogdor
                tane orb
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2007
                • 2685

                #44737
                Re: SM Scores

                Originally posted by alexdestructions
                by not posting another score for at least 2 years kthx
                fuku
                Originally posted by cetaka
                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                Comment

                • Gundam-Dude
                  `~`
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7327

                  #44738
                  Re: SM Scores


                  how does one rainbow ma ?____?


                  bad ma. Should be PR1 since the old score was 64-4-0-0-0


                  (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                  My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                  Comment

                  • mnnicol
                    U mirin'?
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 4262

                    #44739
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Where's that first file from?
                    - Retired Stepman
                    - I lift things up and put them down

                    Comment

                    • Gundam-Dude
                      `~`
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7327

                      #44740
                      Re: SM Scores



                      Phase 2


                      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #44741
                        Re: SM Scores

                        I can't seem to AAA it


                        ****


                        Edit: Alright, how the hell did Midare AAAA this file? I can't MA this for **** -_-
                        Last edited by mnnicol; 04-13-2009, 06:24 PM.
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #44742
                          Re: SM Scores

                          hi5 for not being able to MA rainbow files too


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • Bluearrowll
                            ⊙▃⊙
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 7376

                            #44743
                            Re: SM Scores



                            Rate scores that deserve own topic
                            1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                            1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                            3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                            5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                            9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                            10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                            10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                            FMO AAA Count: 71
                            FGO AAA Count: 10

                            Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                            PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                            - I Love You


                            An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                            beep beep beep beep beep
                            beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                            beep beep beep beep beep
                            - ieatyourlvllol

                            Comment

                            • alexdestructions
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1757

                              #44744
                              Re: SM Scores

                              holy ****

                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                              Originally posted by xferrarix
                              actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                              Comment

                              • bender5
                                The 40% Iron Chef
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 4894

                                #44745
                                Re: SM Scores

                                lmfao why are you rating xmods?

                                Comment

                                Working...