SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RaikouRider
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 251

    #44146
    Re: SM Scores



    ...holy hell

    Class: Two Hand 3-Finger
    HP: 200 (16th stream combo speed)
    Strength: 155 (max jack speed)
    Defense: 205 (8th jump stream speed)
    Speed: 225 (pass stream speed)
    Accuracy: 88 (average percent of marvs)
    Stamina: 215 (consistent 16th stream survival)
    Evasion: 650 (comfort scroll rate)

    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #44147
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by RaikouRider


      ...holy hell
      What is one handed MA.

      Try beating this:



      I play one hand 3 fingers as well. Also, that's not my best MA but it's the only SS I have.
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • iCeCuBEz v2
        XFD
        • Mar 2008
        • 4924

        #44148
        Re: SM Scores

        raikou rider isnt one handed anymore lol but yea niec ma dude
        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

        Comment

        • Bynary Fission
          Retired One-Hander
          • Jan 2008
          • 2437

          #44149
          Re: SM Scores

          Damn, he isn't? I was hoping he could provide some competition.
          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #44150
            Re: SM Scores

            Wow, I love this noteskin i made. MA boost! ^_^

            Well yeah...hear are some dump scores.

            I'm getting the hang of this. Big MA improvement


            idk


            First AA! ^_^


            MA Scores:

            >_>



            Slight improvement.


            Wow, this file is so fun! I will SDP this soon.
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • bmxant
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 2569

              #44151
              Re: SM Scores




              Fun warm up.



              Pretty bad MA, but first AAA




              For the luls


              Last edited by bmxant; 04-2-2009, 12:40 PM.
              My Latest and Greatest Dump
              Best simfile ever, anonymously approved
              THAT WALL1
              THAT WALL2
              THAT WALL3
              My Latest Unicorn dump as of 10/08/2009
              Oh my god! It's totally like a bmxant birthday simfile, omg!

              Comment

              • whos it be
                Banned
                • Sep 2008
                • 79

                #44152
                Re: SM Scores

                weird dream O_O the beginning was really rusty. i was with my parents in a certain house when they brang out a jar which resembled salsa and talked about how i never ate it. i then took the jar out and took a whiff and was hit by an extrordinarily bad sensation. i think it was some type of drug. my dad then goes on to take a whiff and hes like O_O as well and says its a drug, and goes on to ask me wtf im doing with it. i said i have no idea what it was when i know i got it from my friends house but i dont do drugs anyways, a dream glitch just made it into my house. at this point al was there, i dont know what purpose he served. i started talking about how i dont do drugs, ok i do do drugs, no i dont do drugs, i only drink alcohol, blah blah. it was as if i was expressing my true opinions to my parents in english! i dont know how this part ended, all i remember next was that i talked to timmy in my room and we actually had a conversation after all these years, very ****ing random.it was a real convo, makes me wonder =O i then ran a skit through my head of an awkward scene involving a teenager and his mom, the teenager was whacking off then his mom came in with a towel since she just showered and was liek zomg. then the kid jumped into the bed to hide himself and then the dad came in as the moms towel fell off and there was drama and ****. i then dreamt that i drove my mpv around piedmont road all the time near the cropley intersection with a car full of clothes and clothhangers so when someone saw in from the outside it looked pretty funny. i was seen all the time and was like a local celebrity, the mpv that drove with clothhangers all inside the car. then SNL made a skit and all of a sudden I saw my car with a bunch of clothhangers from the outside, it was awesome! then i warped inside the car and the car was suddenly chased by the cops. we were racing away, pulled up on a driveway and let the cops take us. little did we know, we were actually filming the skit so they just pat us and left. after this a giant ship came (im with my roommates) and we entered. this room was filled with random ass people, mainly christians. i went inside and sat with my christian friends and all of a sudden random ass high school people make cameo appearances. they are seriously RANDOM as **** wtf i dont even think of these ppl at all O_O we discussed about the # of people in the room for some reason, then after awhile we made a new group of people and im not too sure what happened next. the only thing i remember is that sam was in my dream and he didnt invite me to some place and eat. i confronted him and he gave me some bull**** explanation, the same as he always does in real life when hes trying to piss me off. this was funny because we had a discussion earlier in the dream (my time is off, dont even know when) about him treating me out to be baller but he treated out the people next to me instead. what a bitch =0 there was another strange transition at this point at which i suddenly started thinking about a certain master splinter/batman type of character. i spawned as this character on top of a bunch of feudal japan rooftops in the middle of a ****ing city. as i jumped down vertical columns with shingled rooftops that were 2 feet apart and slowly made my way to the ground. at this point a movie narrarator gave me some bull**** about relationships, about how a guy got into a relationship for no reason, just because thats what he does. the girl he was with he wasnt even interested in, but after awhile he gained control of the relationship and saw the perks of it. he decided to end the relationship a few years in, but he realized how good it was to his life so he decided to start looking for another relationship. it then goes on to say how "spiritual" passion or hunger, not sure which causes people to do this. at this point im like damn, even i wonder if this is true! i then continued my way down as batman/master splinter and i saw a homeless guy who flashed me a thumbs up. once i reached the ground i started to try to be silent, i dont know why. not supposed to be seen! but i made hella noise. lo and behold i saw why i had to be sneaky, i beheld a christian! actually he was my small group leader, nad he was making his way somewhere. i trailed him and saw Andrew (his name) talk to another christian staff member (Ander) and at this point I started to run out of there: why? because I'm not christian! As I ran away for some reason I became flustered because I automatically knew they saw me; then Andrew comes running and says something along the lines of I'm disappointed and goes on to speed away since I can't sprint. I'm running up this slanted hill filled with christians and he just speeds up of it while I struggle to jog up it. i comment and say my legs are too weak, must train them.

                that is my summary of my dream, theres alot of transition spots that I have left off because in truth, I just can't remember them. I also left a lot of the details since I actually remember a certain amount of the conversations I had in the dream but wanted to get through summarizing it ASAP while it was still in my head. the reason I wrote this is because I just woke up and my dream was a weirder one. All of this was dreamt up in 3 hours, so I now believe psychologists when they say that people dream in full time. now to continue studying for bio! O_O i will sleep at 5:30am to wake up for my 8o clock class. =D

                Comment

                • Bluearrowll
                  ⊙▃⊙
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 7376

                  #44153
                  Re: SM Scores

                  wha tha fha
                  1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                  1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                  3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                  5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                  9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                  10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                  10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                  FMO AAA Count: 71
                  FGO AAA Count: 10

                  Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                  PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                  - I Love You


                  An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                  beep beep beep beep beep
                  beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                  beep beep beep beep beep
                  - ieatyourlvllol

                  Comment

                  • Gundam-Dude
                    `~`
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7327

                    #44154
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Starship DDP is nice. Tripping Contact is kinda bad. Anisakis and Hishoku are cool but you can probably improve those a bit and sup my scores (30 on Anisakis and my 8-0-0-0-1 Hishoku)


                    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                    Comment

                    • mnnicol
                      U mirin'?
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 4262

                      #44155
                      Re: SM Scores

                      I can't MA Anisakis (best is like 70-1) lol
                      - Retired Stepman
                      - I lift things up and put them down

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #44156
                        Re: SM Scores

                        dude that tripping contact is really bad for you



                        really old score, your accuracy beats mine by a lot but my ma sucks and you should be beating this score in every way possible

                        Comment

                        • Bluearrowll
                          ⊙▃⊙
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 7376

                          #44157
                          Re: SM Scores

                          1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                          1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                          3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                          5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                          9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                          FMO AAA Count: 71
                          FGO AAA Count: 10

                          Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                          PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                          - I Love You


                          An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          - ieatyourlvllol

                          Comment

                          • Gundam-Dude
                            `~`
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7327

                            #44158
                            Re: SM Scores

                            I stepped a korean dumpfile :always v2:

                            Go get it and post scores

                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=35695
                            Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 04-2-2009, 07:20 PM.


                            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                            Comment

                            • mnnicol
                              U mirin'?
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 4262

                              #44159
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Sightread - first game of the day so not warmed up or anything heh

                              - Retired Stepman
                              - I lift things up and put them down

                              Comment

                              • Lickmytootsiepop
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 7

                                #44160
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Compare to everyones MA.
                                My MA sucks D:

                                I just started playing KB files, But not bad for starters

                                Comment

                                Working...