SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • customstuff
    ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
    • Nov 2006
    • 4892

    #40141
    Re: SM Scores

    Posting in 2008, even though I suck at SM. Starting to get better with spread, switching from index to that is hard :P

    Hey guys, what's a good score on Kamaitachi, Dead and Direct, and Mellann? Those are probably my best files.

    Edit: Yeah... 3 more posts til 2009...

    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
    Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
    Originally posted by customstuff
    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
    welcome to D6

    start playing

    Comment

    • Sakish
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 2973

      #40142
      Re: SM Scores

      Ops.
      sig'd that gundam ur so funny bro

      Comment

      • Bluearrowll
        ⊙▃⊙
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2007
        • 7376

        #40143
        Re: SM Scores

        Someone should get a mod in and lock this until '09

        Problem solved D:

        and lmfao at the posts above
        1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
        1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
        3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
        5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
        9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
        10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
        10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

        FMO AAA Count: 71
        FGO AAA Count: 10

        Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
        PS: Cool AAA's Terry
        - I Love You


        An Alarm Clock's Haiku
        beep beep beep beep beep
        beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
        beep beep beep beep beep
        - ieatyourlvllol

        Comment

        • Patashu
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 8609

          #40144
          Re: SM Scores

          2 o_O 8
          Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
          http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
          Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
          http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #40145
            Re: SM Scores

            u guys suck
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • Gundam-Dude
              `~`
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7327

              #40146
              Re: SM Scores

              Originally posted by Bluearrowll
              Someone should get a mod in and lock this until '09

              Problem solved D:
              Someone would have to suck some dick for it and there aren't any active female SM players here. who be the gay dude

              Quick someone delete their posts !__!


              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

              Comment

              • bender5
                The 40% Iron Chef
                • Jan 2005
                • 4894

                #40147
                Re: SM Scores

                Ugh I played like **** tonight but still gonna post a few that I thought might be decent


                Missed the DDP/SDG by 1 each cool... Dunno where the goods came from miss was my fault

                1.2 rate

                Probably could beat this by a lot on a good night, but I played terrible


                Cb's right at the end at an easy part. Got a random good, then missed cuz I was like oh WTF.

                Comment

                • samtorx
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 746

                  #40148
                  Re: SM Scores

                  wow dude im so deleting all my posts until this is 2009 on 1/1

                  edit
                  very stepmania


                  combo lmao, ****ty score tho

                  1.2fc finally. maybe aaa someday but stamina is problem

                  way cool


                  ok im done for a bit. hopefully no more scores for a few days
                  Last edited by samtorx; 12-24-2008, 02:26 AM.
                  lesson i learned from elite arrowsmashing: **** i couldve been really good at something else

                  Comment

                  • bender5
                    The 40% Iron Chef
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 4894

                    #40149
                    Re: SM Scores




                    check it yo

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #40150
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Exaxm Cram v2 is ridiculous

                      TOML 1.2x fc is ridiculous

                      Everything is ridiculous wtf sam
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • Xx{neon}xX
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 500

                        #40151
                        Re: SM Scores

                        woah that toml is 1.2 holy **** lmao
                        Originally posted by [TeRa]
                        dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
                        cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

                        Comment

                        • mnnicol
                          U mirin'?
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 4262

                          #40152
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Assuming that Quasar is 2.0 rate?

                          That TOML is unbelievable.
                          - Retired Stepman
                          - I lift things up and put them down

                          Comment

                          • midare
                            the SiTuAtIOn~
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2822

                            #40153
                            Re: SM Scores

                            samburgert0rx im finishing your op today merry christmas ill pm u soon baby~
                            Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
                            ____

                            Comment

                            • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2003
                              • 2119

                              #40154
                              Re: SM Scores

                              2009 welcome to 2009 welcome to

                              Comment

                              • samtorx
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 746

                                #40155
                                Re: SM Scores

                                (i trilled those)
                                lesson i learned from elite arrowsmashing: **** i couldve been really good at something else

                                Comment

                                Working...