SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #39271
    Re: SM Scores

    Simon, the conforming non-conformist
    Simon, the contradicting fickdace
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • sp1nzoK
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 580

      #39272
      Re: SM Scores

      AAAAd

      Comment

      • midare
        the SiTuAtIOn~
        • Oct 2006
        • 2822

        #39273
        Re: SM Scores

        Sasuke looked at Sakura, eyes pleading. "I'm sorry..." he said. Sakura knew he meant it. She really did. But she couldn't take it anymore. "I know you came back for me," she said. "I know. But do you know what you did when you left? You broke my heart. That's a fact."

        ~ Remember the feelings, remember the day ~
        ~ My stone heart was breaking ~
        ~ My love ran away ~
        ~ This moment I knew I would be someone else ~
        ~ My love turned around and I fell ~

        They were standing near the gate. Sakura had been patrolling the gate for intruders when she had saw a slightly tired Sasuke limping around in the leaves. He had low chakra at the moment. She had brought him in, in front of Tsunade, of course. "Sasuke Uchiha has been deemed S - rank criminal. He will be excetcuted unless -" and at that point, Sasuke made sure that Tsunade believed him. He wanted to go back to Konoha. Itachi was defeated. So, Sasuke was not exceuted was became another Konoha ninja again. Sakura didn't have much interest in Sasuke anymore. She had lost all faith in him, rarel talking to him anymore. She hanged out with Naruto, Kakashi, and Ino all the time. It seemed as if Sasuke was better gone. Now Sasuke sat on the hospital bed at Konoha, talking to Sakura, confessing his love and friendship. Her eyes darkened.

        ~ Be my bad boy, be my man ~
        ~ Be my week-end lover ~
        ~ But don't be my friend ~
        ~ You can be my bad boy ~
        ~ But understand ~
        ~ That I don't need you in my life again ~

        "Sure... whatever...." she said. She didn't seem to care. Sasuke winced at that. She didn't care? "But you're not in my team anymore. My team, at least." Sakura looked at Sasuke with rather cold eyes. Cold eyes with small tears pouring out of them. A long time ago, Sakura had promised not to cry again to Sasuke. Sasuke didn't care, and said that he never cared either whether Sakura cried or not. Now he did. He felt a little ashamed and a little angry.

        ~ Won't you be my bad boy, be my man ~
        ~ Be my week-end lover ~
        ~ But don't be my friend ~
        ~ You can be my bad boy ~
        ~ But understand ~
        ~ That I don't need you again ~
        ~ No, I don't need you again ~

        "Sakura..." he said. "Look, I'm - "
        "I know you're sorry! But does that help at all? No!" shouted Sakura.
        "Sakura..."
        "You left me, and now you think I can juist pretend nothing happened?"
        "Saku - "

        ~ Bad Boy! ~

        "No!" shouted Sakura, punching a wall. "No..."
        "Sakura! I try to be nice to you and this is what you do!"
        "So you think you're being the smart one, huh!"
        "That's not the point! Look, can't you see I'm sorry!"
        "Yeah, who wouldn't?"
        "Yeah -"
        "So I can't forgive you!"
        "SAKURA - "
        "HELL!"

        ~ You once made this promise ~
        ~ To stay by my side ~
        ~ But after some time you just pushed me aside ~
        ~ You never thought that a girl could be strong ~
        ~ Now I'll show you how to go on ~

        Sasuke looked at Sakura. She calmed down after a while, then silence. "I'm sorry." she whispered, and left, closing the door shut. Sasuke looked at his hands. Why was Sakura acting like this? He sighed. Might as well follow anyway. He got up, hand still in a cast, and followed quite slowly. He could tell that Sakura knew he was following her, but they both kept silent. "You can be my lover," she said. "But I won't ever be friends with you."

        ~ Be my bad boy, be my man ~
        ~ Be my week-end lover ~
        ~ But don't be my friend ~
        ~ You can be my bad boy ~
        ~ But understand ~
        ~ That I don't need you in my life again ~'

        Sasuke was only the slightest of joyful when he heard Sakura. 'You can be my lover but you can't be my friend..' it sounded sad. So she didn't like him? Didn't she need him at all?

        ~ Won't you be my bad boy, be my man ~
        ~ Be my week-end lover ~
        ~ But don't be my friend ~
        ~ You can be my bad boy ~
        ~ But understand ~
        ~ That I don't need you again ~
        ~ No I don't need you again ~

        Sakura looked at Sasuke. "I'm sorry. Just get out of my life. You've hurt me more than enough."

        Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
        ____

        Comment

        • midare
          the SiTuAtIOn~
          • Oct 2006
          • 2822

          #39274
          Re: SM Scores

          lmfao spiz
          Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
          ____

          Comment

          • mnnicol
            U mirin'?
            • Jun 2007
            • 4262

            #39275
            Re: SM Scores

            - Retired Stepman
            - I lift things up and put them down

            Comment

            • BigBoss37
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2007
              • 1099

              #39276
              Re: SM Scores

              lmao spiz

              Comment

              • gnr61
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 7251

                #39277
                Re: SM Scores

                spiz i thought it was sp1nz
                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                Comment

                • gnr61
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7251

                  #39278
                  Re: SM Scores

                  hey i got my title im da best
                  squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                  Comment

                  • Gundam-Dude
                    `~`
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7327

                    #39279
                    Re: SM Scores

                    lmfao

                    FFR R1 Seal Author


                    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                    Comment

                    • midare
                      the SiTuAtIOn~
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2822

                      #39280
                      Re: SM Scores



                      Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
                      ____

                      Comment

                      • sp1nzoK
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 580

                        #39281
                        Re: SM Scores

                        midare is so elite stepman that he wears poopit on his head.


                        ps. da thread is going places
                        pps. i need to sleep
                        ppps. teach me jumpstream

                        Comment

                        • mnnicol
                          U mirin'?
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 4262

                          #39282
                          Re: SM Scores

                          This thread is definitely going places.

                          Nice sealhat get.
                          - Retired Stepman
                          - I lift things up and put them down

                          Comment

                          • midare
                            the SiTuAtIOn~
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2822

                            #39283
                            Re: SM Scores

                            omg yes
                            Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
                            ____

                            Comment

                            • LLaMaSaUceYup
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3759

                              #39284
                              Re: SM Scores

                              I love you guys

                              you're all considered family

                              hahaha

                              Comment

                              • SkySeal
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 1353

                                #39285
                                Re: SM Scores

                                what is happening
                                hi steven

                                Comment

                                Working...