SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • whos it be
    Banned
    • Sep 2008
    • 79

    #38836
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by -paexaea-
    k we know you have good ma on easy ****

    now play stuff that actually matters

    i play all kinds of songs dude. i only post my more impressive scores like everyone else in here does. i'm just not that good at jumpstream and high bpm stuff thats all there is to it and i don't care enough to **** my hands up more with all of the vibrating and insane jumpstream. i'd rather just play the songs i play and have fun

    Comment

    • x After Dawn x
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2007
      • 1613

      #38837
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by whos it be
      i only post my more impressive scores like everyone else in here does.
      Dossar would disagree with you on that.

      no hard feelings dossar bro <3 ya
      Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
      Alcohol make peoples retard.
      Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
      Just take nicotine patch lol

      Comment

      • [TeRa]
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 9922

        #38838
        Re: SM Scores

        Originally posted by x After Dawn x
        Updated the SM WRs with Thaor's talm score woop, surprised it wasn't already updated since he got that score like, what, 6+ months ago?
        Why surprised, like 40% of the WRs aren't up to date lol

        Comment

        • abstractrevenge
          Banned
          • Jul 2007
          • 188

          #38839
          Re: SM Scores

          some rates

          1.4


          1.3


          1.2


          and non rate


          Maybe could FC on a flukish run

          Comment

          • HighAndr0id
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2008
            • 1405

            #38840
            Re: SM Scores



            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #38841
              Re: SM Scores

              Originally posted by x After Dawn x
              Dossar would disagree with you on that.

              no hard feelings dossar bro <3 ya
              Its k man just cause Im banned from odi doesnt mean its the end of the world lawl

              I have a vid of the requiem A but there isn't a router connected (for internet on the sm comp) so I can't upload it now

              Host your images online with an easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

              Host your images online with an easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.


              Host your images online with an easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

              Host your images online with an easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.


              Yeah, for some reason I can't put the /img thing in or the screenshot appears as an X on this computer
              Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 11-29-2008, 05:22 PM.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • ieatyourlvllol
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 3221

                #38842
                Re: SM Scores

                lmao

                I just now read the lockers comment someone added to my ODIwiki

                whoever did that is hereby granted mega-laughs (woah bro they're like 1000x heartier than kilo-laughs)

                Comment

                • Chauster
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3362

                  #38843
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Originally posted by NekoGon
                  also omg i want a wr but i dont know where to start ?_? everything on the list looks impossible lmao
                  i just re-checked the list


                  it seems everything is impossible except for momoko, true born junglist, sin beginner (for me lol)


                  Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                  Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                  my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                  Comment

                  • abstractrevenge
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 188

                    #38844
                    Re: SM Scores

                    lmfao wow that comment on ieat's wiki was hilarious that's awesome

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #38845
                      Re: SM Scores

                      FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I could've beaten wooke!!!!!!!!!!!


                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • Sakish
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 2973

                        #38846
                        Re: SM Scores

                        I laughed hard at that.
                        But i dont blame you, everyone should be afraid of getting put there..
                        WATCH YA BACK NIGGS

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #38847
                          Re: SM Scores

                          5 greats 1 miss lawl let's go for the fc and beat wooke shall we sakish

                          Both of us play LBS right now and beat wooke
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • Minion133
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 951

                            #38848
                            Re: SM Scores

                            gay
                            Last edited by Minion133; 10-10-2010, 01:49 PM.

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #38849
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Hoooooooooooolllllllllllyyyyyyy crap my heart is pounding so hard right now




                              Also got a vid of it, can't upload right now though. No router at home

                              ps I Beat WookE wut
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • gnr61
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7251

                                #38850
                                Re: SM Scores

                                idk if anyone updated the list but my mokomocore beat wooke's and is still beatable by dynamer/cetaka (12p)
                                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                                Comment

                                Working...