SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • x After Dawn x
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 1613

    #38506
    Re: SM Scores

    Nice scores, guys. Also:



    LOL
    Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
    Alcohol make peoples retard.
    Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
    Just take nicotine patch lol

    Comment

    • samtorx
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 746

      #38507
      Re: SM Scores

      lmao what the monkey?

      heres the endless aaa vid
      lesson i learned from elite arrowsmashing: **** i couldve been really good at something else

      Comment

      • [TeRa]
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 9922

        #38508
        Re: SM Scores

        I hate to disappoint you but it ended.
        The keytaps on the streams are sexy, cool AAA, I dunno how that MA is for you though =/
        Last edited by [TeRa]; 11-24-2008, 01:12 AM.

        Comment

        • NekoGon
          щ(゚Д゚щ)
          • Jul 2008
          • 2709

          #38509
          Re: SM Scores

          cool endless

          fai-

          first pass

          first pass

          YES

          good cbs?



          Comment

          • [TeRa]
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 9922

            #38510
            Re: SM Scores

            I was just watching vids of DME passes and stuff, and just remembering how stupidly insane of a pass that is, and I come back to this thread to see that, ****, that's so damn amazing D:

            Hell, you didn't even ever go under half lifebar...

            Comment

            • NekoGon
              щ(゚Д゚щ)
              • Jul 2008
              • 2709

              #38511
              Re: SM Scores

              The patterns just before the end are freakishly hard and bs, I always die there, this time I got lucky hehe

              Also how'd you know I didn't go under half life bar ?_? I was pretty sure i almost died somewhere before the end.. i think ?_?
              Still can't pass ID2, I played it 3 times today, the jacks are too much lmao, I'm like 70% through the song though
              Can't pass the first left hand middle finger jack in JHM oni either :<



              Comment

              • [TeRa]
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 9922

                #38512
                Re: SM Scores

                Your lifebar throughout the song is behind the grade letter on that theme.

                I probably can't pass JHM anymore, I suck at jacks now compared to before.
                I never passed identity part 2, then again I never really tried, I never saw it as a cool pass or anything so I never bothered.

                Comment

                • NekoGon
                  щ(゚Д゚щ)
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 2709

                  #38513
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Originally posted by [TeRa]
                  Your lifebar throughout the song is behind the grade letter on that theme.

                  I probably can't pass JHM anymore, I suck at jacks now compared to before.
                  I never passed identity part 2, then again I never really tried, I never saw it as a cool pass or anything so I never bothered.
                  OH so that's what it meant
                  ID2 is really hard, or maybe i'm just bad at it, sometimes I forget to quad mash/vibrate when the 32nds come flying, I still want the pass, maybe by the end of this week ?_?
                  also haha that ID I took quite a beating on certain parts of the song, fluke pass



                  Comment

                  • Chauster
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3362

                    #38514
                    Re: SM Scores


                    i swear i could get a better score but i either dump on the dumpstream or the trills T_T


                    only posting for MA


                    i can sdg T_T


                    Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                    my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                    Comment

                    • Sakish
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2973

                      #38515
                      Re: SM Scores

                      d00ds, idp2 aint hard >.<
                      Also, you dont vibrate idp2 >:
                      Chauster, that disregard ma/pa is sickkkkkkkkkk
                      so is ma on #est

                      Comment

                      • NekoGon
                        щ(゚Д゚щ)
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 2709

                        #38516
                        Re: SM Scores

                        what the **** disregard
                        also does everybody only look at nvlm files rofl, my azul got ignored what



                        Comment

                        • IM NOT LOOT
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 63

                          #38517
                          Re: SM Scores

                          cockfaces

                          Comment

                          • mnnicol
                            U mirin'?
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 4262

                            #38518
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Finally got over 90 mil. Could probably do better if I played it a few more times but oh well



                            Shouldn't be posting this 'cos Chauster just wrecked it whoops
                            - Retired Stepman
                            - I lift things up and put them down

                            Comment

                            • Gameo
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 437

                              #38519
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Kewl scores everyone, especially congratz on the DME pass.

                              F***!


                              I swear I'll nail this one some day.....screwed up at the ending. =(
                              .

                              Comment

                              • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2003
                                • 2119

                                #38520
                                Re: SM Scores

                                **** mnnicol is getting faster than me no no no no no


                                playing identity shd all day to pass when i get back in like 10 minutes because i keep failing at the easy vibrate wall ****.

                                Comment

                                Working...