SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
-
Re: SM Scores
MA is bad on Azul.Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
Fleaeaters06 (10:43:47 PM): how do u sync a song
aka mans0n
Fleaeaters06 (10:46:58 PM): im going to take my time
Fleaeaters06 (10:47:03 PM): like an hour for 20 steps
Fleaeaters06 (10:47:18 PM): ill get a perfect simfileLast edited by omgitznpv; 05-27-2008, 08:48 PM.Originally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
Fleaeaters06 (11:02:09 PM): i changed the song offset
Fleaeaters06 (11:02:15 PM): and everything is offbeatOriginally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Comment
-
Comment
-
lesson i learned from elite arrowsmashing: **** i couldve been really good at something elseComment
-
Re: SM Scores
hey i thought u couldnt play stepmania.............Originally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Comment





Comment