SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • [TeRa]
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 9922

    #21856
    Re: SM Scores

    I'll try, this is my closest so far, I just gotta cut some CB's in that one run and I got it.


    Tried mirror and got a nice combo and machine score, but the misses suck

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #21857
      Re: SM Scores


      have at it guys.

      Be warned there are ALOT of scores

      Comment

      • gnr61
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7251

        #21858
        Re: SM Scores

        tera wtf you aa'd fuzzy's oni? >_>
        ss plz
        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

        Comment

        • bender5
          The 40% Iron Chef
          • Jan 2005
          • 4894

          #21859
          Re: SM Scores

          lol Tera what bout the fuzzies 1.6 vid you made whenever taht was?

          Comment

          • iCeCuBEz v2
            XFD
            • Mar 2008
            • 4924

            #21860
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by [TeRa]
            Also, what do you mean high AA on xrated, I got 93.24% DP
            Thats like cutoff...

            Also, go AA fuzzies like I did sightread, k bye.
            I need iCeCuBEz for that burn

            seriously my speed sucks I fail
            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

            Comment

            • [TeRa]
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 9922

              #21861
              Re: SM Scores

              one sec gnr.

              here's the 1.6 vid though lol

              Comment

              • omgitznpv
                cohoooooon
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 6980

                #21862
                Re: SM Scores

                i just made an edit to my let's nyancing

                it's even harder

                i might move oni to heavy and edit to challenge tho

                then maybe submit to rf rofl
                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                Comment

                • bender5
                  The 40% Iron Chef
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 4894

                  #21863
                  Re: SM Scores

                  I forgot how beast that vid is. I wish I had your trills. I could easily AA Reality and what not if I did

                  Comment

                  • iCeCuBEz v2
                    XFD
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4924

                    #21864
                    Re: SM Scores

                    I'm gonna go play halo 2 cuz im gay bye gooks
                    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                    Comment

                    • [TeRa]
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 9922

                      #21865
                      Re: SM Scores

                      hi

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #21866
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                        I'm gonna go play halo 2 cuz im gay bye gooks
                        I'm white thank you very much

                        Comment

                        • iCeCuBEz v2
                          XFD
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4924

                          #21867
                          Re: SM Scores

                          oh nvm **** halo 2 that score annoys me

                          playing sm on ridiculous rates so i dont suck
                          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                          Comment

                          • samtorx
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 746

                            #21868
                            Re: SM Scores


                            lmao finally **** this song
                            lesson i learned from elite arrowsmashing: **** i couldve been really good at something else

                            Comment

                            • omgitznpv
                              cohoooooon
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 6980

                              #21869
                              Re: SM Scores

                              im a gook

                              *edit*

                              also nice bb rev lolol
                              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                              What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                              Comment

                              • gnr61
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7251

                                #21870
                                Re: SM Scores

                                sam thats bad for you i got 80/1 so fiiix iiit
                                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                                Comment

                                Working...