SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Quakes
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 330

    #21826
    Re: SM Scores

    ur saying it like 150+ perfs is bad :<

    Comment

    • cetaka
      Dark Chancellor
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2550

      #21827
      Re: SM Scores

      ok here dl these files
      Last edited by cetaka; 04-4-2008, 03:20 PM.




      Comment

      • DayMan951
        yfwdbwdsb
        • Dec 2007
        • 2255

        #21828
        Re: SM Scores

        First pass!

        Owned.

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #21829
          Re: SM Scores

          owned
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • [TeRa]
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 9922

            #21830
            Re: SM Scores

            This site logs me out every time I go to a different site or close my browser, it's pissing me off...

            @Slinkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, H3 is a horrible game, H2 is good, but there's still cheaters, you can still get to around 36-40 without having to wait 30+ minutes to find games. Rather than how it was before where at 42+ you would have to wait forever to get cheated...

            Comment

            • Slinkyyyyyy
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 502

              #21831
              Re: SM Scores

              I know! I was a 38 in team slayer in halo 2, a 35 in dt, and a 35 in rumble pit.


              Halo 3's aim system is too inaccurate. Ive gotten some of my old skill back from the last time i played you tera. *****s be trying to out br me but that **** aint possible




              HALO 2 > HALO3


              SM > FFR


              As for poodle, i don't know why i cant ma it. Everybody has there songs that they suck at.











              Aim = DOOMrecord

              http://www.kongregate.com/

              Comment

              • Chauster
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 3362

                #21832
                Re: SM Scores

                cetaka how do you keep making so many files


                Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                Comment

                • cetaka
                  Dark Chancellor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2550

                  #21833
                  Re: SM Scores

                  they were all unreleased and i'm releasing them now




                  Comment

                  • [TeRa]
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 9922

                    #21834
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Cetaka has a program to auto generate steps, he programmed part of his brain into it so it makes files just as he would if he actually stepped it, thus, he can make a file to any song in a few seconds.

                    Comment

                    • Chauster
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 3362

                      #21835
                      Re: SM Scores

                      or he's in high school

                      smo anyone?


                      Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                      Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                      my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                      Comment

                      • cetaka
                        Dark Chancellor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2550

                        #21836
                        Re: SM Scores

                        nope not in high school




                        Comment

                        • bender5
                          The 40% Iron Chef
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 4894

                          #21837
                          Re: SM Scores


                          Felt pretty good, especially because I'm really bad at jumpstream. Miss was complete BS though.

                          Sick Cb's and a pretty good combo for me. First 90 mil I'll definitely get the AA eventually


                          andddddddd






                          FINALLLYYYYY passed giggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                          Comment

                          • massflavour
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 3102

                            #21838
                            Re: SM Scores

                            nice pass I don't think I've done that yet lol
                            .

                            Comment

                            • bender5
                              The 40% Iron Chef
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 4894

                              #21839
                              Re: SM Scores

                              gtfo really?

                              Comment

                              • [TeRa]
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 9922

                                #21840
                                Re: SM Scores

                                actually yeah bender, that question is really good, I haven't AA'd it yet, I'll try, I only played it twice, but thats still a really nice score.

                                Comment

                                Working...