SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chauster
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 3362

    #20566
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by midare
    not legit, you got more goods than marvs

    sorry


    Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

    Comment

    • [TeRa]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 9922

      #20567
      Re: SM Scores

      and then we kissssssssssssssssss

      jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
      Last edited by [TeRa]; 03-23-2008, 04:43 AM. Reason: had ta jak

      Comment

      • lxDestinyxl
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 3247

        #20568
        Re: SM Scores

        As you can see I'm not very good at SM =]
        Attached Files
        Last edited by lxDestinyxl; 03-23-2008, 05:16 AM.

        Comment

        • omgitznpv
          cohoooooon
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 6980

          #20569
          Re: SM Scores

          whoa destiny posted in this thread o______________________________________o
          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

          Comment

          • cetaka
            Dark Chancellor
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2550

            #20570
            Re: SM Scores

            freshmen




            Comment

            • lxDestinyxl
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 3247

              #20571
              Re: SM Scores

              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              whoa destiny posted in this thread o______________________________________o
              I know >_<
              Are they good scoars?

              Comment

              • omgitznpv
                cohoooooon
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 6980

                #20572
                Re: SM Scores

                Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
                I know >_<
                Are they good scoars?
                No idea; never played the file.

                I might know the song, though; does it have 4 parts to it? A short intro, some 4-voiced 2nd part, some mostly right-handed 3rd part, and some longer 4th part?

                and c400 lmao

                *edit*

                What pack is that in?
                Last edited by omgitznpv; 03-23-2008, 06:34 AM.
                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                Comment

                • lxDestinyxl
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3247

                  #20573
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Originally posted by omgitznpv
                  No idea; never played the file.

                  I might know the song, though; does it have 4 parts to it? A short intro, some 4-voiced 2nd part, some mostly right-handed 3rd part, and some longer 4th part?

                  and c400 lmao

                  *edit*

                  What pack is that in?
                  Well the thing is, I don't know all those technical SM language you guys use...
                  So teach me please =]

                  People talk about some C650 or whatever. How do you get that? It shows C200 and C400.
                  Next, I've seen on some screenshots, Marvelous, Perfect, Great, Good, Miss, Boo, CB's, OK... What is CB?
                  Next, How do you make it so all the background of every song is black, like in most SM videos in Youtube?
                  To answer your question, www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Bahamut-X lmfao. Oh and, can you give me like links to like every good pack you know? Because the only way I got songs was by using rfraction and just getting individual songs from FFR simfiles...
                  Next, every time I see thaor play, he just mashes on the keyboard when it says [Event Mode] and it just quickly skips it AND skips [Here we go] as if he's fastforwarding... How do you do that?

                  If you can answer these, it would be much appreciated =]

                  Comment

                  • omgitznpv
                    cohoooooon
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 6980

                    #20574
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
                    Well the thing is, I don't know all those technical SM language you guys use...
                    So teach me please =]

                    People talk about some C650 or whatever. How do you get that? It shows C200 and C400.
                    Next, I've seen on some screenshots, Marvelous, Perfect, Great, Good, Miss, Boo, CB's, OK... What is CB?
                    Next, How do you make it so all the background of every song is black, like in most SM videos in Youtube?
                    To answer your question, www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Bahamut-X lmfao. Oh and, can you give me like links to like every good pack you know? Because the only way I got songs was by using rfraction and just getting individual songs from FFR simfiles...
                    Next, every time I see thaor play, he just mashes on the keyboard when it says [Event Mode] and it just quickly skips it AND skips [Here we go] as if he's fastforwarding... How do you do that?

                    If you can answer these, it would be much appreciated =]
                    For editing cmods, go to stepmania folder -> themes -> default -> metrics. open it, find the cmod stuff (or you can just do like ctrl+f c400 or something), and change the speeds/names to what you want. you can always add more speeds, and you can always change your xmods to cmods and whatever.

                    CB = combo breaker

                    To make the background black, open stepmania, go to options, go to background options, and turn down the brightness or whatever down to 0%. I personally leave it on 100% because it's boring without backgrounds

                    http://houkouonchi.net:8080/packs/ basically has a crapload of packs.
                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=85955 this sticky links to every pack that you need pretty much, but there's a hard songs megapack 4 now.

                    lastly I don't know what you mean

                    *edit*

                    I don't see any files from baha.
                    Last edited by omgitznpv; 03-23-2008, 06:56 AM.
                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                    Comment

                    • cetaka
                      Dark Chancellor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2550

                      #20575
                      Re: SM Scores

                      holding tab makes it run faster




                      Comment

                      • lxDestinyxl
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 3247

                        #20576
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Must be reset or something... Or just too old...

                        Here you go: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?songid=3846

                        About the thing you don't understand:

                        At about 0:20, he just holds something, or I don't know, does something, and it whizzes right through...

                        And thanks about the other information =]

                        EDIT: @ Cetakorz: Trying it out brb..
                        EDIT 2: Thanks c-t

                        Comment

                        • omgitznpv
                          cohoooooon
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 6980

                          #20577
                          Re: SM Scores

                          oh yeah and guys I have improved MA after tea but terrible cbs :>

                          *edit*

                          what cetaka said and i'll play that file now and post a score
                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                          Comment

                          • omgitznpv
                            cohoooooon
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 6980

                            #20578
                            Re: SM Scores

                            yeah destiny that's a really really really dumpy score no offense.

                            sightread, just got up, still tired, not warmed up in any way. could easily SDP

                            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                            What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                            Comment

                            • lxDestinyxl
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 3247

                              #20579
                              Re: SM Scores

                              None taken - I'm an FFR player =P

                              Comment

                              • omgitznpv
                                cohoooooon
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 6980

                                #20580
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Then stop playing FFR because SM is way better

                                or at least play SM and then wreck FFR or something
                                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                                Comment

                                Working...