SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
-
Re: SM Scores
As you can see I'm not very good at SM =]Last edited by lxDestinyxl; 03-23-2008, 05:16 AM.
Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
whoa destiny posted in this thread o______________________________________oOriginally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
No idea; never played the file.
I might know the song, though; does it have 4 parts to it? A short intro, some 4-voiced 2nd part, some mostly right-handed 3rd part, and some longer 4th part?
and c400 lmao
*edit*
What pack is that in?Last edited by omgitznpv; 03-23-2008, 06:34 AM.Originally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
Well the thing is, I don't know all those technical SM language you guys use...
So teach me please =]
People talk about some C650 or whatever. How do you get that? It shows C200 and C400.
Next, I've seen on some screenshots, Marvelous, Perfect, Great, Good, Miss, Boo, CB's, OK... What is CB?
Next, How do you make it so all the background of every song is black, like in most SM videos in Youtube?
To answer your question, www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Bahamut-X lmfao. Oh and, can you give me like links to like every good pack you know? Because the only way I got songs was by using rfraction and just getting individual songs from FFR simfiles...
Next, every time I see thaor play, he just mashes on the keyboard when it says [Event Mode] and it just quickly skips it AND skips [Here we go] as if he's fastforwarding... How do you do that?
If you can answer these, it would be much appreciated =]
Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
For editing cmods, go to stepmania folder -> themes -> default -> metrics. open it, find the cmod stuff (or you can just do like ctrl+f c400 or something), and change the speeds/names to what you want. you can always add more speeds, and you can always change your xmods to cmods and whatever.Well the thing is, I don't know all those technical SM language you guys use...
So teach me please =]
People talk about some C650 or whatever. How do you get that? It shows C200 and C400.
Next, I've seen on some screenshots, Marvelous, Perfect, Great, Good, Miss, Boo, CB's, OK... What is CB?
Next, How do you make it so all the background of every song is black, like in most SM videos in Youtube?
To answer your question, www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Bahamut-X lmfao. Oh and, can you give me like links to like every good pack you know? Because the only way I got songs was by using rfraction and just getting individual songs from FFR simfiles...
Next, every time I see thaor play, he just mashes on the keyboard when it says [Event Mode] and it just quickly skips it AND skips [Here we go] as if he's fastforwarding... How do you do that?
If you can answer these, it would be much appreciated =]
CB = combo breaker
To make the background black, open stepmania, go to options, go to background options, and turn down the brightness or whatever down to 0%. I personally leave it on 100% because it's boring without backgrounds
http://houkouonchi.net:8080/packs/ basically has a crapload of packs.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=85955 this sticky links to every pack that you need pretty much, but there's a hard songs megapack 4 now.
lastly I don't know what you mean
*edit*
I don't see any files from baha.Last edited by omgitznpv; 03-23-2008, 06:56 AM.Originally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
Must be reset or something... Or just too old...
Here you go: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?songid=3846
About the thing you don't understand:
At about 0:20, he just holds something, or I don't know, does something, and it whizzes right through...
And thanks about the other information =]
EDIT: @ Cetakorz: Trying it out brb..
EDIT 2: Thanks c-t
Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
oh yeah and guys I have improved MA after tea but terrible cbs :>
*edit*
what cetaka said and i'll play that file now and post a scoreOriginally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
yeah destiny that's a really really really dumpy score no offense.
sightread, just got up, still tired, not warmed up in any way. could easily SDP
Originally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Comment
-
-
Re: SM Scores
Then stop playing FFR because SM is way better
or at least play SM and then wreck FFR or somethingOriginally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Comment

Comment