SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ATTang
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2011
    • 375

    #586
    Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

    yee



    1.3x

    Comment

    • Mahou
      魔法少女
      • Jan 2006
      • 2153

      #587
      Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

      Damm krol. 1.2 rolling girl AA is good.
      Originally posted by lofty rhino
      one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
      AND watch anime.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #588
        Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

        Had a great session today so just crossposting this to the thread zzz
        bananas


        Comment

        • V-Ormix
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 4677

          #589
          Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

          golden cross posting (I had to)

          Comment

          • Dynam0
            The Dominator
            • Sep 2005
            • 8987

            #590
            Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~


            ow (why etc.)

            Comment

            • NeoMaxx69
              Bad at spread
              • Jun 2005
              • 424

              #591
              Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

              After playing what I played later in my set, I think I can get this now.

              idk what my best is on this but I thought this was ok

              Ow

              This hurt 10x more omg

              put my hand down during that short break before the real break and failed

              tried it again immediately after


              I think I can get it.

              Comment

              • EtienneSM
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2013
                • 1724

                #592
                Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

                Peter on Crack is sick compared to the rest imo. Good shit, Jim.

                I was hanging on low health for a good 10% of the song lmao







                Quality quotes:

                Originally posted by KgZ
                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                Originally posted by Izzy
                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                Originally posted by kommisar
                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                Originally posted by Rapta
                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                Comment

                • ATTang
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 375

                  #593
                  Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

                  yes




                  yes




                  yes


                  Last edited by ATTang; 03-28-2015, 12:28 AM.

                  Comment

                  • Ziemniax
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2014
                    • 169

                    #594
                    Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

                    Almost got that CoS 1.1, very nice scores guys. Sad that index community only has 3 members (two of which arent even pure)

                    Sprindex style player from Poland.
                    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChW...zwbcEXVdMocktg
                    https://www.mediafire.com/?whqcjgmx129tme0 SPREAD THE INDEX OUT NOW

                    I hate arguing about my playstyle.

                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #595
                      Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

                      Too many scores to really comment on, going with the cliche "nice scores guys"

                      First AAs:



                      Next two are insanely overdue, w/e



                      soon
                      was messing around in the second half because I thought I was going to get 86, will AA; PA is good

                      forgot to conserve because i'm fucking retarded




                      3% improvement
                      Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 03-28-2015, 10:05 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Dynam0
                        The Dominator
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 8987

                        #596
                        Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

                        delirium shd AA is insane, same with IDpt2, nice attang

                        Comment

                        • .Gazelle.
                          Mr. Skeltal
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 1506

                          #597
                          Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

                          opwegjopwerjpwg


                          i'd be a lot more mad if this wasn't 10% higher than my last pb
                          Last edited by .Gazelle.; 03-28-2015, 11:48 AM.


                          Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                          Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #598
                            Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

                            zomg ouch gaze you'll nab it soon I bet

                            Comment

                            • Dynam0
                              The Dominator
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 8987

                              #599
                              Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~

                              I downloaded dump parade \o/ (ty dell)


                              Feel like I can sdcb on this for sure, weird file


                              lmao sloppy


                              Passed, now to actually try and score on this... <_>

                              Comment

                              • KrazyKitsune
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 602

                                #600
                                Re: SM Scores ~2015 Remix~



                                Comment

                                Working...