I would've also accepted 'ur shit' but that's adequate
my left key randomly gets jammed in to the socket for a short time (this happens frequently on trills and jacks) leading to that kind of bullshit, as far as I'm concerned those SHOULD have been three AAAs but sick keyboard
I'm surprised there wasn't a skill token for this. Or maybe I already got it?
Originally posted by gold stinger
Cheated Kyrie by turning the 232323 32nd trill into a [23] one-hand jumpjack, it only took me 189 restarts.
My key setup is thko, meaning I did a left hand jumpjack using the h and k keys.
because the 32nd trill started and ended using the same arrow (odd number of arrows), it means that the jack was a 3[23][23][23][23][23][23][23][23] jack
Haha, I do the same thing with the trill in KBC2 Erasermotor Maximum on SM. It's great when it works. XP
I'm convinced it's never happening (fourth or fifth double-triggered booflag I've lost count)
sidenote: making a purely statistical-based bump up to 91 for this, the leaderboard is comparable to or worse than everything directly above it in difficulty and it's been out for longer than most of them
Comment