SM Scores ~2014 Remix~
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~
cold pizza 4cb ._.
Frog's Theme and those vibration scores, jeez sick Zeta
Shining Polaris 1.4x .. the stamina wtf and you don't even play often anymore Eze :L
Starting to play again after recently getting a new mechanical keyboard. MA is a little hard but I'll get used to it soon.
oops

dynamer teach how to MA ):

hardpain ending ??

finally AAA'd
should've been on vid but my phone cut the recording midway since I ran out of available space .__. rip

fuq. Solid MA for me though I think

[1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcadeOriginally posted by MrPopadopalis25every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
[1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
[1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
[1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
[1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK UComment
-
Last edited by Zyphoror; 04-27-2014, 09:29 PM.
[1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcadeOriginally posted by MrPopadopalis25every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
[1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
[1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
[1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
[1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK UComment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~
Jesus christ those Unorthodox Red scores Dynamo/Zyph
Quickfire TK w/ reds seems to be quite popular among osu! players, though I personally can't stand the layout (and having to mash numlock to switch layers). Is the input lag from USB NKRO noticeable to you?Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~
Originally posted by StaiainWouldn't say it's too easy, but it's not hard compared to other stuff I can play with ease.
Okay I ended up playing a bit on stream again, I don't understand where this wristjack improvement came from
like this ?_?

lmfao this is nuts, I think fc sdg is doable now

good PA for being sdcb

edit: forgot this, slight improvement. I should record this perhaps

siiiick
Trapce X1.2 ?! lollol
First AA in SMOC

Speedcore Anthem new WR

"The Sympony" package released.
Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~
if you're going for accuracy scores, the adjustable timing makes a huge difference at least for me. it made switching from a shitty ps/2 keyboard to a mech kb a quicker and smoother process I thinkComment
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~
wat. scores be scores. enlighten us, don't keep all that screenshot goodness to yourselves.
also i know 0% of these files except for some of the ones zeph posted, so wicked scores zeph and ??? everyone else.
this has been my post for the next few months. see y'all in june.Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
____
Comment









Comment