SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xXOpkillerXx
    ✘ Forever OP✘
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2008
    • 4207

    #1066
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    awwww man I'll have to AAA now :C

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #1067
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      ouch Kevin :C
      bananas


      Comment

      • Fantasticone
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Aug 2006
        • 6003

        #1068
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Trying to play this again, still bad v_v


        One of my better MA scores, can't MA slow stuff.


        Almost broke 180 mil

        Comment

        • EtienneSM
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 1724

          #1069
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          What the hell, Kevin? o.o

          So I got extremely bored and decided to play Quasar 8x using 50% distant

          Starting out with Upscroll



          And then reverse o.o

          Last edited by EtienneSM; 02-13-2013, 11:22 PM.
          Quality quotes:

          Originally posted by KgZ
          enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
          Originally posted by Izzy
          I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
          Originally posted by kommisar
          nps is still a better idea for ratings
          Originally posted by klimtkiller
          there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
          Originally posted by Rapta
          My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #1070
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            score dump of dump files yeaaaaaah

            asdf YES

            Cool

            Sightread

            another sightread

            Really wanted this one but I started to get worse after playing it 4 times in a row... oh well

            lame this should of been an AA

            re aa

            Better AA

            pretty clean run for me

            I forgot there was 32nd trills at the end :I so I'm sitting here thinking holy shit fc'd the 24ths C: peace of cake... /32nd trill /nope

            Comment

            • EtienneSM
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 1724

              #1071
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Ormix, what the hell? Those scores are honestly really nice.
              Break Your Heart, Pessimist, and the fucking chopper are nuts.
              Quality quotes:

              Originally posted by KgZ
              enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
              Originally posted by Izzy
              I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
              Originally posted by kommisar
              nps is still a better idea for ratings
              Originally posted by klimtkiller
              there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
              Originally posted by Rapta
              My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

              Comment

              • i love you
                Live a wonderful life~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 7315

                #1072
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                FINALLY...

                God damn, this file was starting to piss me off. So happy, I finally got it. Now I can rest.
                ===============================
                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                ===============================

                Comment

                • V-Ormix
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4677

                  #1073
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  dat ma rebound -.-

                  Comment

                  • SurdifiableOne
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 99

                    #1074
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Dang.. everyone's gotten so much better since last time I played. lol Jesus, I might be getting back into SM soon though.

                    Comment

                    • ilikexd
                      ​
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 3209

                      #1075
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

                      Quadded the hard part

                      Comment

                      • V-Ormix
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4677

                        #1076
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        I'm getting there (pa wise)

                        a few dumb cbs but first AA

                        Jump trills kill my stamina and I cb rush but if I could learn to rist jack it...

                        Nathan you beast MA MAst0r
                        Last edited by V-Ormix; 02-14-2013, 11:39 AM.

                        Comment

                        • bender5
                          The 40% Iron Chef
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 4894

                          #1077
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          sightread scoredump


                          only non-sightread, but I'm getting closer than I thought I'd be able to get to the AA. If my stamina doesn't die out I might just nail it.


                          oops almost my first SDP since I started playing again o well


                          I dunno


                          cb's were all really dumb. I could probably beat this by a lot, but I may have fluked the MA a bit

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #1078
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            sightread, idk


                            only like the second time i've ever played beyond 3 seconds of the bs section


                            how to jumptrill

                            almost 2k combo


                            fucking FINALLY. finally I got the SDCB, and it could have been like 4 CB's, since 90% of them were in the easy crap. But I'll take the SDCB none the less, damn nice PA too

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • Zyphoror
                              Handstream Hawaii
                              • May 2008
                              • 1025

                              #1079
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              cool scores everyone, it honestly seems to me like everyone is getting a skillboost :'D

                              made a vid at school today lol rip




                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                              [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                              [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                              [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                              [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                              [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                              Comment

                              • Dynam0
                                The Dominator
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 8987

                                #1080
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Wow, really clean red rize

                                Comment

                                Working...