SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shadow 1800
    I can't think of anything
    • Dec 2006
    • 1183

    #4471
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Found this in my scores folder from a bit back and can't remember if I ever posted it but w/e. I suppose a sdg fc doesn't seem too far off either now

    Comment

    • Sakish
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 2973

      #4472
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      People ignored this score but reposting, but yeah i aaa'd the stream which on 1.4 is 386bpm so x_x

      Comment

      • Lambdadelta
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Oct 2012
        • 1152

        #4473
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Getting really fast on SM, here are some recent scores.

        I have a lot more scores to post but will just put these for now.


        Can maybe AAA this.



        Huge improvement over my last run on this, teens possible.



        I don't think I even want to try and improve this lmfao.



        First pass holy jump gluts.



        Might be able to sdcb this.



        another first AA



        Gonna Quad soon.



        Also not really that good but I might be able to pass this.

        Comment

        • mirror_eclipse
          if you were a branch...
          • May 2009
          • 212

          #4474
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          milestones for me today
          coming true was a sightread, could get down to teens perfects if i tried
          Attached Files

          Comment

          • xNiX
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2012
            • 1063

            #4475
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Mirror you've definitely got much better since the last time I've seen you post scores.
            Lamba, nice first AA's. I was pretty sure you could AA those before...and they aren't necessarily "speedy" charts.

            Comment

            • Herogashix
              D7 Dating Sim Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Apr 2009
              • 2183

              #4476
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Cyber Induction MA is better than mine. Sick stuff mirror.

              Comment

              • PriestREA
                ddkdkd
                • Sep 2008
                • 792

                #4477
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Originally posted by Sakish
                People ignored this score but reposting, but yeah i aaa'd the stream which on 1.4 is 386bpm so x_x
                has nobody seriously noticed this?
                sick score isaac, you can get the AAA, making dem tru speed improvements

                nice scores edicks - cibore endoctien ver good
                grats on those firsts lambda
                Sent from my iPhone

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #4478
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Nice Rave7 Kitsune, Apocynthion can be a little better if you don't mash the 24ths I feel
                  Kryptonite PA is solid, you should be FC'ing though
                  da fuc Violent Emotion 1.4
                  Not Gonna Get Us is solid, Avast Fluttershy's Ass is really good too
                  Very nice scores Mirror, you're a lot better than I remembered

                  Comment

                  • Dynam0
                    The Dominator
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 8987

                    #4479
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~





                    I was pretty speechless at the end of the vid..MA could've been better but I couldn't relax and dropped silly perfs towards the end
                    Last edited by Dynam0; 08-17-2013, 05:50 AM.

                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #4480
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      fuc

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #4481
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        How do you do that stupid minijack cluster section thing in Red Pill
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • rCaliberGX
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 2337

                          #4482
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          How do you do Red Pill
                          fixed

                          Released!

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you look like you're dSucks

                          Comment

                          • mi40
                            ᅠ
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 3655

                            #4483
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            redpile

                            Comment

                            • Staiain
                              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 4545

                              #4484
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              dynamo that score... king of wristjack .......



                              1.0 scores for your pleasure dynamo



                              Had another speedboost 8)



                              oops, should try to fc this, dumped greats at the end wall






                              first time going below 25 cb's or something haha, MASSIVE improvement





                              yay got this first try now









                              I lied, here's a 1.1 score although even if it was 1.0 it would've still been postworthy haha






                              have some more stuff but i'll probably save that up for a thread, I can feel something is going to happen soon






                              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                              SM Wiki My

                              Comment

                              • ilikexd
                                ​
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 3209

                                #4485
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                wot..

                                Comment

                                Working...