SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dynam0
    The Dominator
    • Sep 2005
    • 8987

    #6781
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    why play for anyone else but your own enjoyment?? the only thing that might make me stop playing is if people stopped making simfiles...that would be a sad time indeed

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #6782
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Originally posted by Dynam0
      why play for anyone else but your own enjoyment?? the only thing that might make me stop playing is if people stopped making simfiles...that would be a sad time indeed
      ^^

      Comment

      • 3lijah
        This ma coo coo face
        • Apr 2007
        • 896

        #6783
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        A bit better, pretty much satisfied with these scores... though the good in Lucid is utter bullshit lol

        EDIT: I am gonna sound like a total noob but... wtf does CBs mean????? Seriously, I see that thrown around all the time here.
        Attached Files
        BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
        BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
        BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

        Comment

        • Lambdadelta
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Oct 2012
          • 1152

          #6784
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          I decided to go for some MA scores last night but got quickly bored of it so I ended up playing a bunch of other shit.
          A lot of scores last night so I put them in their respectable spoilers lol.

          I could definitely quad this soon.


          Chart is fun sorta.


          I always hit 1 mine in the hold section at the end


          MA is noticeable, I usually do pretty bad in regards to PA too.


          Still can't believe I got that fucking miss, came out of nowhere :/


          First time passing this, shows just how bad at jacks I really am.


          Almost had a AA :/


          I don't know why I find the rolls harder then the trills lol


          I didn't really enjoy playing this.


          Decent I guess.


          Decided to give this another try and AA'd this time.


          Could have FC'd but no :/


          I don't understand the logic in this, good PA/bad cbs or bad PA/good cbs.


          Why can't I AA this ;-;



          Improved by 5g at the cost of 3 cbs, meh.


          20-30g improvement


          All cbs in the intro :/



          I can actually hit the 24ths properly now, I got retarded cbs right before the second 24th pattern :/



          I seem to be able to trill at a relatively fast speed now.,


          Did considerably worse on v2


          230bpm JS? No problem!, First AA


          Ending Anchor ~_~


          Potential for a really good score if I can nail the Hold/Trill section


          What the fuck is this shit? It's like constant jack, doesn't even feel hittable.


          I feel like 2cbs is really good on this though I might be wrong.
          Last edited by Lambdadelta; 12-11-2013, 07:42 AM.

          Comment

          • Fission
            no
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2004
            • 1850

            #6785
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            i got a 44p AAA on spaceman so that's pretty weak for you

            lol you tried to play blue planet rip

            EDIT: just saw quadra fffffffffffff
            Last edited by Fission; 12-11-2013, 07:49 AM.

            Comment

            • L.B.D.D
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 2949

              #6786
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              i never played for competitive reason

              thank god i still enjoy playing ffr/stepmania from time to time (even though i haven't booted up stepmania for a few months for lag issues)

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #6787
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Worldwide Choppers 4g lmfao wtf
                Very nice J'ai Envie Elijah, you should work on your MA a lot more though, I can't wait to see more scores from you
                Quadraphinix and Legend of the Rent v1 are the best scores up there, surprised you struggle that much on LCDS but can AA Legend of the Rent though lol

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #6788
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Originally posted by L.B.D.D
                  cus ur weird
                  I'm sorry I can't live up to your high standards.

                  Comment

                  • Jimmymi1
                    Forum User
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 340

                    #6789
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~



                    WOW my arms are dead
                    heheh

                    Comment

                    • DayMan951
                      yfwdbwdsb
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 2255

                      #6790
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Originally posted by 3lijah
                      EDIT: I am gonna sound like a total noob but... wtf does CBs mean????? Seriously, I see that thrown around all the time here.
                      CB means combo breaker


                      5p on sail away and 15p on chain dumbin is really good etienne.
                      you have really nice PA 3lijah. jai envie is really nice. just work on your MA a bit.
                      cool scores lambda, but that you could beat that spaceman.
                      WEYX is really good. i have never finished that file before. my arms just die out and i quit out

                      Comment

                      • rCaliberGX
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 2337

                        #6791
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        i think lambda is faster than me now looking at that legend of the rent and blue planet

                        edit: almost bottom-paged

                        Originally posted by Jimmymi1


                        WOW my arms are dead
                        Last edited by rCaliberGX; 12-11-2013, 01:44 PM.

                        Released!

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        you look like you're dSucks

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #6792
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          nice job jimmy, post more. we need people like you here






                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #6793
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Jimmymi1


                            WOW my arms are dead
                            mothafucka that score is pretty kawaii


                            Comment

                            • Herogashix
                              D7 Dating Sim Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 2183

                              #6794
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              mothafucka that score is pretty kawaii
                              Coming from the corn of FFR. Get harvested, yo.



                              Very sick WEYX.

                              Comment

                              • Staiain
                                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4545

                                #6795
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Let's Harvest Dance






                                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                                SM Wiki My

                                Comment

                                Working...