SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Herogashix
    D7 Dating Sim Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2009
    • 2183

    #5326
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Decided to actually play more SM. Trying to fix my left hand's lockup issue.

    Can't say any of these are that significant...



    CBs + Mines/Mines are cool though.

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #5327
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      I played a bit. Overall I was playing pretty sloppy so I didn't save many SS's


      this is bad, but I've never actually AA'd this song before (I'm so terrible at jacks welp)


      this felt pretty sick though

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #5328
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Gate Openerz Heavy SDCB is pretty solid
        Don't Fail Me Darko FC is always good
        Brainfog is pretty baller

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #5329
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          fuck the polis
          gay


          gay (half of the perfects outside the JS)


          gay (got nervous)


          eh



          wtf that PA


          YES

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #5330
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Abyssal 1.2 lmfao

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #5331
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              edit: worded it so it could be misread¨



              this score is kinda ridic even though it's not a released file

              Last edited by Staiain; 10-6-2013, 04:07 PM.






              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • EtienneSM
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2013
                • 1724

                #5332
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Ordering a new keyboard since the problem I'm having with this one will most likely not be fixed. Brown switches better be good.

                Getting this behemoth.
                http://www.amazon.com/Ducky-Zero-Key...rds=ducky+zero
                Quality quotes:

                Originally posted by KgZ
                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                Originally posted by Izzy
                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                Originally posted by kommisar
                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                Originally posted by Rapta
                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                Comment

                • mi40
                  ᅠ
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 3655

                  #5333
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  eze & stai fkn slow stepmania noobs
                  just uninstall before i laff @ u

                  Comment

                  • juan.pro
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 32

                    #5334
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    oush , miss gg
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    • Fission
                      no
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 1850

                      #5335
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      awesome choice. i'd be really surprised if you have issues with this.

                      Comment

                      • EtienneSM
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 1724

                        #5336
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Originally posted by juan.pro
                        oush , miss gg

                        You should be able to get low teens on that. My best is like 30p, haha.
                        Quality quotes:

                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                        Originally posted by Izzy
                        I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                        Originally posted by kommisar
                        nps is still a better idea for ratings
                        Originally posted by klimtkiller
                        there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                        Comment

                        • Mollocephalus
                          Custom User Title
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 2608

                          #5337
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          well hi i have made some progress in both speed and accuracy









                          Comment

                          • Herogashix
                            D7 Dating Sim Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 2183

                            #5338
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by juan.pro
                            oush , miss gg
                            Definitely improvable if I can get 50p on that.

                            Comment

                            • V-Ormix
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4677

                              #5339
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              oh juan is H... that makes sense now :V but he should of posted his 5 greats on blue zenith with like 40ish perfects lmfao

                              Comment

                              • bender5
                                The 40% Iron Chef
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 4894

                                #5340
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                scoredump incoming


                                This is the closest I've come to this AA in so fucking long poop


                                I just need more stamina and I'm re-AAing this file


                                I can't believe I actually combo'd a 24th short stream. All the js except the really long one in the middle is pretty easily combo-able surprisingly enough

                                Sightread

                                This file is tough, but it's pretty fun


                                few tries later, minor improvement but not by a huge amount


                                Cleaner than I've hit this in so long


                                I wish this MA/PA wasn't so shitty because I've never ever combo'd everything but the vibrajacks before


                                This is alright, MA's not too great. I think it's #1 record because I didn't fuck up the ending like I usually do. I had 1 boo in the streams all other cb's were in the mini jack patterns in the opening :<


                                First pass lmao. If my arms don't fall apart I might be able to SDCB pretty easily I was destroying the file til my first cb. I dunno why this won't resize but ohwell
                                Last edited by bender5; 10-6-2013, 05:49 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...