FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #7141
    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Well, I can't tell if I am disappointed or not. One hand, I am 2 goods away from scarhand and a demise that could end me: D6. On the other, I did do well on the song, and I don't really want to sup it, so I'll just leave it at that.


    Edit: First DDG on any 90:
    Last edited by Riotpolice; 12-16-2013, 09:53 PM.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • African Anger
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2013
      • 152

      #7142
      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

      best score 2013

      second best score 2013
      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      Middie, you're being a complete fucking dick ass. You need to step down

      Comment

      • smartdude1212
        2 is poo
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 6687

        #7143
        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

        The end of this file is so trolly and hilarious with those 48ths but I've never not AAA'd them luckily:


        The coffee buzz is ON.

        Comment

        • scottiena
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2012
          • 299

          #7144
          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

          I may be able to get AAA. near-AAA

          Comment

          • rCaliberGX
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 2337

            #7145
            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~




            edit:
            Last edited by rCaliberGX; 12-17-2013, 11:08 AM.

            Released!

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            you look like you're dSucks

            Comment

            • CZarkou II
              POLAND
              • Feb 2008
              • 321

              #7146
              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Originally posted by rCaliberGX
              ekhm, excuse me, but what the fak are You doin!?
              Represents Poland.


              Date to remember 9/5/12 - 1st FGO AAA.(FrNev)

              Also 2 FGO BF's (HALCYON,NNT) <- Whaaat?-.-


              Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
              MIOTA NIM JAK SZATAN

              Comment

              • Dynam0
                The Dominator
                • Sep 2005
                • 8987

                #7147
                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                The end of this file is so trolly and hilarious with those 48ths but I've never not AAA'd them luckily:


                The coffee buzz is ON.
                On my first play-through I was sitting there going, "wtf this is even easier than Milky Blue why is this not at most an 85?" Then the end came and it was like, "o". Nice AAA


                wtf caliber nice Almost There PA, Ultrasounds! is nice too but I think Love Hurts is even better

                edit: played for a few mins before I go to work:


                lul


                re-AAA'd (I did this sightread when it was released under the sonic dubstep name so it got wiped )
                Last edited by Dynam0; 12-17-2013, 01:36 PM.

                Comment

                • rCaliberGX
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 2337

                  #7148
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  i have no idea why i have trouble fc'ing the 8th jacks after the 1st stream of Love Hurts, mirror doesn't help either since it makes the rest of the file harder for me

                  edit: the good density rofl
                  Last edited by rCaliberGX; 12-17-2013, 02:03 PM.

                  Released!

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  you look like you're dSucks

                  Comment

                  • Animal.
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 4

                    #7149
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~









                    Comment

                    • L.B.D.D
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 2949

                      #7150
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      4 month old niCe

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #7151
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Beginning raped my SDG :/

                        Comment

                        • GammaBlaster
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 1317

                          #7152
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Sightread.

                          I'm glad I never have to play this again. File's okay, but goddamnit the long OH trills are annoying (and the lack of 12/8 quantization fucks my classically-trained mind) ;_;

                          Same goes for this. The 32nd flams are ragebait. Not a fan of the song choice.

                          147 perfects. 6 perfect different from my last accuracy-based run.
                          https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #7153
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Comment

                            • L.B.D.D
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 2949

                              #7154
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              naiz

                              Comment

                              • Dynam0
                                The Dominator
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 8987

                                #7155
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                nazi

                                Comment

                                Working...